{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. ~~ J.C. Stewart

+4
LRS30
chev_hotrod
6-71Kid
RebStew
8 posters

Go down

R.I.P. ~~ J.C. Stewart Empty R.I.P. ~~ J.C. Stewart

Post by RebStew April 13th 2008, 6:22 am

My favorite uncle has been on deaths door step for the last 5 years. They have called us to let us know that he only has a few days to live more times than I can count. He has alway proved the doctors wrong and bounced back. Even while the doctors were trying to save his life the odds were against him. During surgery he had a stroke, making him wheelchair bound the last few years of his life. The last week was more than he could stand. With his body ate up with cancer and with his age it was too much for him to fight off. Last report I had heard was he was even bleeding from his eye sockets. At 5 p.m. today he went to meet his maker.
Always with a smile on is face and a new joke to tell you was they way he was. It was hard on me the last few time I seen him. He was loosing his site and didn't know me until I spoke and his hands so messed up I had to open his pill bottles up for him. The bad thing is that my family is very close and death hits us hard. My dad is up in his 70's and is the oldest of all the kids. I know it won't be long before it's dads time. I'm worried that this may even put him in the hospital. What is crazier than that is my grandma is still alive. She has outlived almost all of her kids, her husband, grand kids and even some great grand kids. I know that everyone on here doesn't believe in God but for the ones that do if you could say a little prayer to help my dad and grandma through this I would appreciate it.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. ~~ J.C. Stewart Empty Re: R.I.P. ~~ J.C. Stewart

Post by 6-71Kid April 13th 2008, 6:27 am

I'll be praying for your whole family.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by chev_hotrod April 13th 2008, 6:42 am

steve sorry to hear that if there is anything we can do please let me know or if you need to talk bro i am always there for you. tell mom and dad i am sorry to and your family will be in my prayers
chev_hotrod
chev_hotrod
Scrounger

Number of posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 April 13th 2008, 5:59 pm

Sorry to hear that.. If your family need's anything I'm only a phone call away.....Ryan
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous April 16th 2008, 5:34 pm

JUST GOT ON HERE TO SEE THIS. SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR LOSS. OF COURSE, IF YOU NEED ANYTHING.................
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel April 16th 2008, 7:18 pm

Steve left the house around 4:25 am to go to the funeral. I talked to him around 7:30am he is going on 2 hours of sleep.
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 April 17th 2008, 3:51 am

Very sorry to here about this....we will have you and your family in our prayers....
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. ~~ J.C. Stewart Empty R.I.P. Jc Stewart

Post by big dogs 42 April 17th 2008, 4:25 am

Sorry to hear about your uncle . Steve my condolences to you and your family .If you need anything just call and ill be there. Sad
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew April 17th 2008, 3:50 pm

Thanks guys. I was close to my uncle but it was harder on me watching everyone else at the layout. We had to carry my grandma in and out of the home. It was a rough site and one of only two times I ever seen my pops cry in my life. I was running on empty. I had about 1/2 an hour sleep within 30 + hours. I just woke up after a 12 hour nap, so I'm good to go now. Thanks for all the kind words and I hope everyone take care of themselves. It seem like I'm getting to know the owner of every funeral home there is anymore. If you guys feel funny go get a CHECK UP. It may save your life. I did get to stop by and see Stan on the way home. I dropped off some shirts and a dragger plate. It was refreshing to see a smiling face and he even lifted my spirits a bit. I met him on the road heading for work. I only spoke with him for a minute. He got me in a better moon. It was enough for me to make it home without falling asleep at the wheel.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down