{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is the new kid I picked up on Saturday

3 posters

Go down

Here is the new kid I picked up on Saturday Empty Here is the new kid I picked up on Saturday

Post by RsvBill April 8th 2008, 3:47 am

Tank is my 2 1/2 y/o Bull Terier ears are floppy

Grace is his new girlfriend ears stand up

http://picasaweb.google.com/wryanjr/GraceFirstDayWithHerNewBuddyTank
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://picasaweb.google.com/wryanjr

Back to top Go down

Here is the new kid I picked up on Saturday Empty Re: Here is the new kid I picked up on Saturday

Post by Mr. Fabulous April 8th 2008, 2:07 pm

Are the ears supposed to be up or not?
Looks like they are getting along good right from the start. Are you planning on puppies from them?
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Here is the new kid I picked up on Saturday Empty Re: Here is the new kid I picked up on Saturday

Post by RebStew April 8th 2008, 6:02 pm

they look like they are having fun.
I miss my pooch! 😢
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by RsvBill April 9th 2008, 3:54 am

Mr. Fabulous wrote:Are the ears supposed to be up or not?
Looks like they are getting along good right from the start. Are you planning on puppies from them?

that depends on who you ask. i dont believe in taping the ears so they stand. i know i dont like having a cast on. Tank my male his ears only stand while he is sleeping , I dont get it.
Grace is only 7 months and hers have stood all on their own.

Yeah after grace is 16 months we will look to breed her at least once. the pups should she have any, will pay for my next vacation of toy for the car, or maybe even more guns for the safe....... i don't see myself selling the pups for what most breeders are. i paid $1800.00 for tank almost 3 years ago. Since the Colored Bull Terrier won the westminster ( nice spelling ) 2 years ago, some breeders are getting ovr $2500.00 per colored pup. White bullies are still bringing $2000.00 for quality dogs.

As i said before these are our kids.

Bill
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://picasaweb.google.com/wryanjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down