{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY SCROUNGER! PLEASE READ!

Go down

HEY SCROUNGER! PLEASE READ! Empty HEY SCROUNGER! PLEASE READ!

Post by Reb Stew September 26th 2015, 7:59 am

Scroungers CC members. It's been a rough 2 years on the club. With your President moving and trying to get life in order it has taken away from the club. I tried to shift some of the weight to Chapter Presidents but that didn't work out too good. There is no one at fault other than myself but sometimes, all the time family comes first. I had to take care of mine. Now that I have settled in to the new place and the garage is up and running I can get back to the club like it should be. As I said I take the blame on the less than normal cruises and get together but here is what I won't take. From now on there are no more excuses. It's business as usual so that means if your car is down FIX IT. If you need a hand then ask and we can do a work session. Next spring I hope to see everyone back in line cruising the roads like we did before. This is not a computer based club. We build them, we drive them. Over the winter we will have some small meets for dinner to talk over plans for next years runs. I will post them up when it gets close. If you are having issues with your ride then let me know. WE WILL NOT BUILD YOU A CAR BUT WE WILL HELP! Hope everyone had a nice vacation but it's time to get off the couch and get to it. See everyone very soon Smile
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down