{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Butler County owner in 1976 or earlier of red 1957 Corvette

3 posters

Go down

Butler County owner in 1976 or earlier of  red 1957 Corvette Empty Butler County owner in 1976 or earlier of red 1957 Corvette

Post by wxk122 February 19th 2015, 1:58 am

Need of owner(s) of 1957 Corvette red race car (i.e. vin # E57S101335 ) that was sold to Canadian person George Pascoe in
1976. CAR WAS REGISTERED IN OHIO IN BUTLER COUNTY
Black seats. No roll bar . Replacement 327 cu. in. engine. Car had “I”
BEAM front suspension lift. Morosso hood scoop. Americain Thrust Wheels. Morosso Tach . Originally car was a heater
and radio delete red three
speed fuel injected car.

Picture can be seen at;
name owner red 1957 Corvette in 1959 era video | Queen City Motorsports ...
qcmmessageboard.proboards.com › General Board

http://s28079.storage.proboards.com/1528079/t/RBHeRyRSGXgEnkHvSN5z.jpg

car raced at:

(i) Beechmount or (ii) Hamilton Tri-State Dragway or (iii) Xenia Kil-Kare Dragstrip or (iv) Edgewater Raceway Park Drag Strip or
(v) Rock Haven Drag Strip

Bill Keogh

E mail: wllmkeogh@yahoo.com

Tel : 905-8712341

wxk122
new kid on the block

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-02-19

Back to top Go down

Butler County owner in 1976 or earlier of  red 1957 Corvette Empty Re: Butler County owner in 1976 or earlier of red 1957 Corvette

Post by Reb Stew February 20th 2015, 2:41 pm

I thought we ran this car down for someone almost a year or more ago? Maybe not. Somewhere on here is a post and pm's where sent to you. if you have been looking for a while. You must have logged in under another name if it was you. Info may be under the old name. I may be wrong but there was a post almost just like this if not this.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Butler County owner in 1976 or earlier of  red 1957 Corvette Empty Re: Butler County owner in 1976 or earlier of red 1957 Corvette

Post by TAHOE February 20th 2015, 4:34 pm

Reb Stew wrote:I thought we ran this car down for someone almost a year or more ago? Maybe not. Somewhere on here is a post and pm's where sent to you. if you have been looking for a while. You must have logged in under another name if it was you. Info may be under the old name. I may be wrong but there was a post almost just like this if not this.

I remember that same posting too looking for this car

TAHOE
Chief mechanic

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2013-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down