{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bubble Gum & Bailing Wire class 101

3 posters

Go down

Bubble Gum & Bailing Wire class 101 Empty Bubble Gum & Bailing Wire class 101

Post by Reb Stew August 12th 2014, 7:09 pm

Bubble Gum & Bailing Wire Class 101.

Scroungers CC Members we will be doing some how to classes this fall. We are looking for a member who has a jalopy that we can cut up. Nothing nice! This has to be a beater that most would not feel justified in fixing. Work session will be spread out through fall, winter and spring. These will be hands on learning so even if you can't weld you will be able to before we are done. This will be a learning activity. If you want to come and drink pop and watch others work you will be better off sitting home watching Gas Monkey Garage. These will be metal working classes and not full builds. You will have to finish up yourself but what you will get is a car or truck with a chop top, sectioned and channeled. If people are interested we may do more light mods like frenching headlights or ???

We are looking for a club member who has a car/truck or wants to buy a body to do this to. You would also have to pay for the materials such as welding wire, metal or whatever we need to get her done. Also you would have to be there to help build it. There are no free rides here. Not a bad deal when you consider if you shipped it to a hot rod shop you would be plucking over $10,K out of your pocket to have it done. If you are interested you can PM me to tell me what you have or can get. If more than 1 comes in we will have to choose what the best car/truck would be to do.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Bubble Gum & Bailing Wire class 101 Empty Re: Bubble Gum & Bailing Wire class 101

Post by Reb Stew August 13th 2014, 12:52 pm

Bubble Gum & Bailing Wire Class 101. Trying to figure out a few things for the ones who want to do this. Day and time? 1 day a month. I need to know if Saturday @ noon to 5:00 or Sunday @ 1:30 to 6:30 is better?
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Bubble Gum & Bailing Wire class 101 Empty Re: Bubble Gum & Bailing Wire class 101

Post by 911TAZZ August 13th 2014, 10:31 pm

Sunday is best for me
911TAZZ
911TAZZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by RobErnst March 1st 2016, 4:44 pm

Would love to chop the top and suicide the doors on my 93 F-150 if this offer still stands. Sundays would be best for me. Also cover the factory tail lights with the metal covers I bought from LMC Truck. Then install 53 f-100 tail lights my wife bought me.

RobErnst
new kid on the block

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down