{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stinks, shopping & you can't reach the top shelf

+2
911TAZZ
Reb Stew
6 posters

Go down

Stinks, shopping & you can't reach the top shelf Empty Stinks, shopping & you can't reach the top shelf

Post by Reb Stew June 22nd 2014, 5:12 pm

Stinks, shopping & you can't reach the top shelf 10357110
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Stinks, shopping & you can't reach the top shelf Empty Re: Stinks, shopping & you can't reach the top shelf

Post by 911TAZZ June 22nd 2014, 5:45 pm

I know, and why do they always put the best stuff on the top shelf where they know no one can reach it! And never a sales associate around to help you either.
911TAZZ
911TAZZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Stinks, shopping & you can't reach the top shelf Empty Re: Stinks, shopping & you can't reach the top shelf

Post by dieseldr June 22nd 2014, 6:44 pm

He OBVIOUSLY has an off road forklift with 8 foot forks.
dieseldr
dieseldr
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2011-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by SMOKNZ June 23rd 2014, 10:41 am

It looks to me he or she put it up there to have something to talk about when they brought guests or family into the barn. Or he ran out of storage space for his car, or he didn't want his wife to find out he had another one.  Smile 
It looks as if the seats are on the 2nd shelf. I've never seen a older car on any high rise shelf before.

Although back in the mid 90's, me and another friend from work picked up a Mazda Miata, shrink wrapped it and put it on one of our high rise shelves in our warehouse. This fella worked in the office and was always playing games with most of the crew, including the Women who worked in the office. We tried talking to him and it seemed the more we talked, the more he messed with our personal vehicles. I had just bought a new car and he put vasoline up under the door handles and deflated all my tires on my car.

I decided to take action and when he got off work that day, we all deliberately left 15 minutes early. Of course I get a call from the Florence Police Dept asking me if I know anything about the car and of course I couldn't tell a lie to a Cop. I told them where it was and the Officer asked me if I was joking. I told him what he was doing to fellow employees and we had enough.

Fortunately we didn't get into any trouble from the law, but when I walked into work the next day, everyone clapped and the fella never bothered any of us again.  Laughing 
SMOKNZ
SMOKNZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster June 23rd 2014, 7:10 pm

This looks like something Jeff Gemmer would do!
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by TAHOE June 24th 2014, 8:13 pm

not as high, but I got one of those storage systems.....

Stinks, shopping & you can't reach the top shelf Photobucket-2124-1349952514379

TAHOE
Chief mechanic

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2013-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down