{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creeps me out a little.

3 posters

Go down

Creeps me out a little. Empty Creeps me out a little.

Post by Reb Stew January 14th 2014, 5:25 pm

A guy was told that a little boy was killed on his farm years before he got it. The dad had pinned him against the barn by mistake when he back up too far. The big truck crushed him. It's sad to think of stuff like this. The new owner of the farm thought about this often I would think. Years later he was working next to the barn. There was a strange parking pad next to it that had to go. He ripped out the concrete and started digging into the earth. What do you think he found.

Creeps me out a little. 15253210
Creeps me out a little. 15303610

Creeps me out a little. 15444610

Creeps me out a little. 16046010

Last edited by Reb Stew on January 14th 2014, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Creeps me out a little. Empty Re: Creeps me out a little.

Post by dieseldr January 14th 2014, 6:31 pm

Some broken hearts can't be healed. How you deal with it can't be judged. Sooner or later, we all get a cross to bear.
dieseldr
dieseldr
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2011-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook January 14th 2014, 7:06 pm

dieseldr wrote:Some broken hearts can't be healed.  How you deal with it can't be judged.  Sooner or later, we all get a cross to bear.

Very very well said. Grief shows itself in ways we cannot fathom or comprehend sometimes. Honestly I too might be driven to that extreme if I was in that position. Lord knows I would never want to see that vehicle again. I'd never step foot around the barn for sure except once a year to pay my respects. Or perhaps I would go by each morning and speak with my son. It's hard to say.

That is an awfully hard story to read/hear about though. Breaks my heart to think of what went thru the father's mind at the loss of his son by something so simple a mistake as what happened.

Sincerely,

Lee
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum