{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it wrong to want to build one of these before I die?

3 posters

Go down

Is it wrong to want to build one of these before I die? Empty Is it wrong to want to build one of these before I die?

Post by Reb Stew December 20th 2013, 10:06 pm

I am nuts over wood work. Old furniture, house trim or whatever. If it's done right it's art to me. I have been looking at this for a long time. I really want to build one before I kick the bucket. It be all new but I could make it look like it's 200 years old. This buggy has some wild history. First pic is before, next is what they did to it. You guys could put my ashes in it and do some burnouts after my funeral. Yea I know as the Cherokee say I'm touched! geek 

Is it wrong to want to build one of these before I die? Boothi10

Is it wrong to want to build one of these before I die? 1967_b10

Is it wrong to want to build one of these before I die? 1967_b11
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Is it wrong to want to build one of these before I die? Empty Re: Is it wrong to want to build one of these before I die?

Post by Chris55 December 20th 2013, 10:36 pm

Boot hill express. Very Happy  Built that model as a kid. No it's not wrong would be cool.
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Is it wrong to want to build one of these before I die? Empty Re: Is it wrong to want to build one of these before I die?

Post by Nanook December 21st 2013, 1:06 am

That would be wicked cool! For me, I'm a HUGE 'Munsters' fan and I have a real passion for 'Dragula'.

Later,

Lee
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down