{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florida guys be carefull

+2
Chris55
Reb Stew
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Florida guys be carefull Empty Florida guys be carefull

Post by Reb Stew July 5th 2013, 4:56 am

No matter what you think keep an eye out when the Zimmerman court case comes to a close. If he doesn't do time it may get harry. Lock your doors on the way through town.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Florida guys be carefull Empty Re: Florida guys be carefull

Post by Chris55 July 5th 2013, 12:39 pm

The courthouse is only about a mile from the shop I work at.
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew July 5th 2013, 10:40 pm

It may get messy.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris55 July 11th 2013, 6:12 pm

Should be a verdict by tomorrow.
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas July 11th 2013, 9:31 pm

You guys can rest assured that Obama's DOJ will make sure the rioting is well organized and professionally planned.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/10/doj-helped-facilitate-anti-zimmerman-protests-flor/
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by John B July 11th 2013, 10:53 pm

Arieldouglas wrote:You guys can rest assured that Obama's DOJ will make sure the rioting is well organized and professionally planned.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/10/doj-helped-facilitate-anti-zimmerman-protests-flor/

Wonder if Homeland Security will be providing the ammo
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew July 13th 2013, 5:55 pm

Bad part is I feel he will do time. It's a hot topic but as most know I don't care to jump right in the fire.

I have been in the same spot a few times. All of which I had my side arm on me. I was able to get the upper hand and didn't feel my life was in danger enough to have to pull my side arm. Two times was really harry. One time I even had a 38 poked in my gut. It's a very fine line. In Ky you have to feel your life is in danger of being taken before you can take another life and you can't put the other persons mindset that they are in danger from you. With watching this case daily I listening to both sides there is one thing I know for sure. If it was me and not Zimmerman I would have shot him too

Only thing I keep hearing about the 17 year old that may give him the right to confront Zimmerman was that he was scared.???? He had plenty of time to run or what would most people do? Call the POLICE! He didn't. He picked to fight and fight he did. He beat the crap out of Zimmerman. Some yuppies will say it only lasted 45 seconds! ??? Yes it did. You don't think your life can be taken in 45 seconds?

If that is the case let me say this. I'm 42 years old and out of shape. Let me punch you in the nose and break it, it will take about 5 seconds for me to do that and you hit the ground. When you hit the ground I'll jump on your chest and start punching you in the face 20 seconds I'll finish by slamming your head into the concrete for 20 seconds. Knowing what I can do I'll say that will be 1 to 3 power punches as hard as I can and 15 to 16 hard punches. Then 8 to 12 times I slam your head into the concrete. All this after I break your nose. Anyone ever had that done? It will take the fight out of most right away.

Think what your mind will tell you. You are not in any shape to think unless you are a pro fighter. All this time my leg is rubbing your gun you have on your side. Your fear as mine has been in the past when I felt them pushing on my holster, they will feel it too and use my own weapon on me. 
NOW I"M 42 AND OUT OF SHAPE. do you think I would scare the heel out of you? do you think you may fear for your life? Now add this. The so called kid was 17 years old. At 17 I was very fit. Instead me beating your (BEEP) at 42 years old lets say I'm 17 again. 

I don't think I know anyone that if they wasn't in Zimmerman place that they would fear for his life. If you were in his shoes you would shoot too.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Brownie July 13th 2013, 7:52 pm

I def. see your point. But why did he get out of the car to pursue him when he was told by dispatch not to do so. Why was Travon walking so close to the houses...Why didnt he run. why did he jump out of a bush to attack Zimmerman?There are a Lot of bad disitions made on that night. And his comments in other 911 calls makes it look like it is race motivated.
I carry my self. And would not have gone after the man if I was told not to. I would not want to be on that jury! They have a very difficult desition to make!
Brownie
Brownie
Scrounger

Number of posts : 941
Registration date : 2011-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by John B July 13th 2013, 10:01 pm

They (the jurors) will convict him of something, for no other reason then they are afraid not to. Let them acquit him and their lives will become crap. Bashing by MSNBC, CNN and other news organizations followed by the menacing phone calls and threats to their families.  Even if they believe he's innocent, someone on that jury has thought about how it will go if they let him off.

Last edited by John B on July 14th 2013, 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
John B
John B
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris55 July 13th 2013, 10:49 pm

Brownie wrote:I def. see your point. But why did he get out of the car to pursue him when he was told by dispatch not to do so. Why was Travon walking so close to the houses...Why didnt he run. why did he jump out of a bush to attack Zimmerman?There are a Lot of bad disitions made on that night. And his comments in other 911 calls makes it look like it is race motivated.
I carry my self. And would not have gone after the man if I was told not to.  I would not want to be on that jury! They have a very difficult desition to make!

He was never told not to get out of the car, he told the 911 operator he would follow Martain, and she said know you don't need to do that. He was never told to stay in the car. As a matter of fact, they later called Zimmerman back and ask if he could locate Martin again. The liberal media has twisted this thing around so bad, it's not even funny. They have made Martin out to be a quire boy when he was not. He was on his third suspension from school, this time for drugs, and what the police called burglary tools found in his locker. The reason he was out roaming the streets, is because his mother had kicked him out. The court would not allow the defense to submit Martains FB page, with picture of him with his pants halfway down his butt, holding guns, drugs and money. Nor any of his post or text about fighting. One final thing, the kids in Sanford, (and I'm sure other places) Mix Skittles and Iced tea with Codeine to make something called Drank or Lean. Oh yeah there was also a picture of a glass of Codeine on Martains phone.
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Brownie July 14th 2013, 1:47 am

I must have some facts wrong then. I watched several reports of him being told to not pursue. I don't doubt this kid was a thug. I also believe that the tables could have been different.that kid was going to kill Zimmerman 17 and full of anger.... I'm defiantly not saying he was a good boy.
Brownie
Brownie
Scrounger

Number of posts : 941
Registration date : 2011-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew July 14th 2013, 5:44 am

FOUND NOT GUILTY! You guys down in FL please be carefull. Hopefully everything will be fine but you never know.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew July 14th 2013, 6:01 am

Mike I agree. There were a ton of stuff both men should have not done. One thing I wondered about is where the fight went down. I had a real issue with that. It was not on the open street where people could see. It was in a dark spot. Why didn't the 17 year old stand his ground when Zimmerman was in the car out in the open. It took a few minutes for Zimmerman to get hit. He walked around that house section and as Zimmerman says he came out and broke his nose. If it took Zimmerman a few minutes to park, get out, talk to the 911 girl then walk around the edge where he got hit. Why wasn't the 17 year old already way WAY down the walkway?

It's a sad time that anyone would loose their life like this 17 year old did but I just wonder if he was waiting for Zimmerman to turn that corner to get him. 

Zimmerman could have let things go and let him do whatever but he didn't know if he was a bad guy or not. We still don't know. He may have been looking at the houses to find an easy target. When I was the co chair for the crime watch here in Newport a few guys I caught were caught due to me seeing them looking in yards and walking slow. They looked funny to me so I kept my eye on them. It ended in them going to jail. One guy I caught coming out of fellow club member Riggs house. The guy was wanted for other home break ins and is do 10 to 15 years right now for it.

I've walked in Zimmermans shoes. I feel for the loss but  I feel Zimmerman was doing what others on the street wanted him to do and the cops liked the help. When I was in the crime watch the crime in the West End came down. When I left it went back up. That is a fact. I still have people coming to me for help. Most around here won't call the cops. Even if something is stolen from them they come to me and ask me to call the cops for them. I know it sounds crazy but it's true.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew July 14th 2013, 6:54 pm

John Bailey I'd love to hear a commentary on this subject from you. I always like to read what you come up with.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew July 14th 2013, 7:06 pm

Shaking my head. Our country is a great place but it has it's problems.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by John B July 15th 2013, 2:18 am

Reb Stew wrote:John Bailey I'd love to hear a commentary on this subject from you. I always like to read what you come up with.

Not really sure what I'm thinking at this point. Eddie Johnson, Mike Wagner and myself were talking about this today while we had lunch at the Big Boy in Goshen. Seem to me there's something behind this. The lamestream media took a simple act of self defense (if there is such a thing) and made it a huge spectacle. These kind of things happen everyday in this world of ours. They just pick and chose which ones they want to blow up and create a firestorm out of.  They media held back alot of information, twisted other  bits of the truth and attempted to make this about race.

IT WASN"T A WHITE ON BLACK THING. George Zimmerman isn't white for God's sake. The whitest thing about him is his surname. I pointed this out today and it was pointed out to me that it's no longer White people holding the people of other colors back. It's now everyone against everyone.

Who is to blame? Our media and our government. Which these days are one in the same. They will keep us all at each others throats as a distraction, so they can slowly chip away our rights.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew July 17th 2013, 2:14 am

They say this is a peaceful protest? Give me a break. I'm sick of it!
Ripped from the web:

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Protesters ran through Los Angeles streets Monday night, breaking windows, attacking people on sidewalks and raiding a Wal-Mart store, while others blocked a major freeway in the San Francisco Bay area in the third night of demonstrations in California over George Zimmerman's Florida acquittal in the killing of Trayvon Martin.
Fourteen people were arrested after multiple acts of vandalism and several assaults in Los Angeles' Crenshaw District. One man was seen in the street with a head injury and a TV crew received minor injuries in an assault.
More than 300 officers were called to the scene and were at first slow to directly engage protesters in an attempt to allow a peaceful end to the demonstration, police Chief Charlie Beck told a press conference. But the chief said police would take a much stricter posture in the coming nights.
"This will not be allowed to continue," Beck said.
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said the trouble was caused by a small group exploiting the situation.
"The trial that we saw in Florida has ignited passions but we have to make sure that it will not ignite the city," Garcetti said.
Several hundred mostly peaceful protesters had gathered at Leimert Park southwest of downtown, many of them chanting, praying and singing.
But a smaller group of between 100 and 150 people splintered off, blocked traffic on nearby Crenshaw Boulevard, jumped on cars and broke windows at liquor stores and fast food outlets.
Several protesters ran into a Wal-Mart store and knocked down displays before store security chased them out. Police began guarding the door.
Tonya Williams was shopping with her daughter when the protesters burst in and security briefly locked down the store.
"We thought we were going to be stuck in there," Williams said. "We saw the merchandise all thrown around. They had pulled the rack down, and there was merchandise all over the floor."
TV news helicopters showed some people kicking and punching others along the street, including two people sitting on a bus bench.
Police declared an unlawful assembly about three hours after it began, and most of the crowd left the street.
Among those assaulted were a reporter and photographer for Los Angeles TV stations KCBS and KCAL. Reporter Dave Bryan and the photographer were interviewing a man in Crenshaw when a man tackled them and ran off. KCBS-KCAL reported (http://cbsloc.al/15BU9C3 ) the crew was treated for minor injuries.
Garcetti, who returned early from an East Coast trip because of the demonstrations, praised the "overwhelming majority" who protested peacefully.
"We are a better city than what we have seen tonight in the hands of a few people," the mayor said.
"The Martin family didn't ask anybody to break car windows," he added. "They didn't ask anybody to take little kids' scooters. They didn't ask anybody to attack businesses and they certainly didn't say to take over traffic in the streets."
In Oakland, dozens of demonstrators briefly blocked Interstate 880 at the end of rush hour before lanes were cleared by authorities. Several protesters laid their bicycles on the ground in front of stopped cars.
"You've got to go. You will go to jail," one police officer shouted at demonstrators who were blocking traffic, the Oakland Tribune reported. However, police decided not to make arrests as the marchers, chanting "Justice for Trayvon Martin," were directed back to surface streets.
Later, another group tried to march up the onramp to Interstate 580 before being turned away by Oakland police and California Highway Patrol officers.
The freeway protesters broke off from a larger group organized via social media that gathered at Oakland City Hall about an hour earlier.
Police made nine arrests for crimes including assault with a deadly weapon and vandalism, police spokeswoman Johnna Watson said.
A waiter guarding windows at a restaurant was hit in the face with a hammer, and protesters threw fireworks at police in riot gear, newspapers reported. Police deployed flash-bang grenades.
The waiter's co-workers helped him ice his head as they waited for an ambulance, the Oakland Tribune reported (http://bit.ly/18i9j1E ).
Witnesses told the newspaper that a protester was also injured after being struck by a police projectile. Police did not immediately respond to a request to confirm that report.
Demonstrations began in California Saturday night after the Florida jury returned its verdict.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by John B July 17th 2013, 3:27 am

Obama and his lackeys are loving this. Another diversion away from their crooked dealings and failed policies.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas July 17th 2013, 11:45 am

It's just an excuse to do what they do best.
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew July 17th 2013, 4:21 pm

Arieldouglas wrote:It's just an excuse to do what they do best.

I agree.

I have been keeping CNN on most of the time. It's crazy what they report at times. One poor waiter was put outside of where he works so they wouldn't bust out the windows. The poor guy took a hammer to the face. Good new is the windows are safe:no: Jogger also got drug into a car and ask if he knew who the kid was. The jogger told them yea right before they beat the crap out of him and tossed him out. He went to the hospital with minor wounds.

CNN reporter had me scratching my head. I'm so sick of the politically correct state we live in. I have always called it like I see it. I don't make light of bad issues but call it how I see it. A black reporter kept talking and I was thinking to myself what in the world is he talking about. He kept saying that the 17 year old was using the C word? I was like what in the hell is the C word??? He was talking about when he told his girlfriend or whoever she was he was talking to that a creepy (BEEP) (c)racker was following him. CRACKER! we are so worried now a day that besides the N word we now have the C word. Give me a break! This cracker doesn't care what you call me.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris55 July 25th 2013, 2:44 am

A 25 year old rookie OPD officer got shot yesterday morning, during a routine traffic stop. (2 in the stomach and 1 in the leg, he is recovering nicely) He was able to give a description of the 2 gunmen and the car they were driving. They caught one of the guys, he has 26 felonies arrest, 18 parole violations, an 8 no shows for court. The first time he was in jail was at the age of 9. His comment as he was being put in the car, " You hasselin me, but ya let dat fing cracker go, after he killed Trayvon, dats bulls**t" The police said they believe it might be into retaliation for the not guilty verdict.....And so it begins
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas July 25th 2013, 1:17 pm

Should be required viewing but it would be declared white propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls&sns=em
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew July 25th 2013, 4:52 pm

Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew July 25th 2013, 5:01 pm

Interesting video. I seen the other day where Zimmerman stopped to help some people that were in a car wreck. He and another guy help them from the wrecked car. This guys life is screwed. He will be looking over his shoulder forever. It's a shame.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris55 July 25th 2013, 11:58 pm

Reb Stew wrote:Interesting video. I seen the other day where Zimmerman stopped to help some people that were in a car wreck. He and another guy help them from the wrecked car. This guys life is screwed. He will be looking over his shoulder forever. It's a shame.

Now certain folks are saying, the car accident was a setup to make Zimmerman look better. Gee! Justwhere do you find a husband and wife willing to flip their SUV with their two kids in it, just to help make someone look better?
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next