{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First track run

3 posters

Go down

First track run Empty First track run

Post by Disturbed66 June 30th 2013, 4:39 am

Took the Backyard Camaro to the track this evening, ran a 6.46 at 105. It ran pretty good being it sat up for 3 years or so. Then the sky opened up and Mother Nature decided we didn't need to race anymore. Well the is always next time. Y'all have a good 'un.
Disturbed66
Disturbed66
Car washer

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2013-05-26

Back to top Go down

First track run Empty Re: First track run

Post by SMOKNZ July 1st 2013, 4:19 am

That's a really good run Disturbed for your Chevy to be sitting for that long. I think we all are getting tired of the rain. The West Coast, they're getting nothing but HEAT. I bet they're wishing for rain. Did you all here about Death Valley yesterday? 128 degrees and it's supposed to be in the 120's all week. So, I recon I can put up with the rain a little longer, rather than have temps that high.
SMOKNZ
SMOKNZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew July 1st 2013, 7:30 pm

At least you were able to get it down the track before the rain set in. Good run!
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed66 July 2nd 2013, 12:55 am

SMOKNZ: Yea I thought so as well. I share the car with my Step-dad. He used to run it, and now he is gona let me do most of the driving cause of his back issues. So I said sure no problem. As far as the rain, I have no problem with it until it interferes with something I wanna do. But we have no control over stuff like that.
120 degrees for a week that's friggn' HOT.

REB: Yea that's true. I had to run to the house to get some Alcohol (fuel) so my Step-dad made that one and only pass. I got there just as he headed to the water box. Then about 10 mins or so the bottom fell out. They wanted to dry the track out if it quit, but it decided to set in. O well.

Y'all be good and have a good un!
Disturbed66
Disturbed66
Car washer

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2013-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down