{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

snow

3 posters

Go down

snow Empty snow

Post by stretch January 17th 2013, 12:09 am

we have been warned of heavy snow...........we could do without that poxy stuff it messes everything up. Rolling Eyes

stretch
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-12-22

http://arnoldjason@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

snow Empty Re: snow

Post by dieseldr January 17th 2013, 2:49 am

What amount of snow does your forecast call for? We got close to an inch here in western NY this morning, no big deal for us, but it glazed into a sheet of ice. I don't care how well you can drive on snow, nobody can drive on ice with any consistency. Fortunately it didn't glaze till after the school busses were run. We just had around 18" two and a half weeks ago, it got warm and we lost it all in 4 days, temps in the 60's last Saturday.

My mother has been doing genealogy for her family, and it seems I was just looking over her shoulder the other day at some maps, and Surrey, I think, was one area she was sending some correspondence to get in contact with some distant relatives.

My fathers family is a different story, you won't find them in the UK anywhere. Seems they were sourced out of France in the 1500's, ended up in NYC and Kingston NY when they floated here, and I'm trying to prove that one of them took up with an Indian maiden in the day. Just sayin'. Maybe I can claim some form of Native American ancestry! lol
dieseldr
dieseldr
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2011-03-20

Back to top Go down

snow Empty Re: snow

Post by Brownie January 17th 2013, 12:12 pm

Or get cheap smokes! lol
Brownie
Brownie
Scrounger