{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-Gun Politician shoots intruder

4 posters

Go down

Anti-Gun Politician shoots intruder Empty Anti-Gun Politician shoots intruder

Post by Reb Stew January 14th 2013, 3:00 am

Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Anti-Gun Politician shoots intruder Empty Re: Anti-Gun Politician shoots intruder

Post by Cratethis January 14th 2013, 4:25 am

Can't see the article
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1568
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Anti-Gun Politician shoots intruder Empty Re: Anti-Gun Politician shoots intruder

Post by Reb Stew January 14th 2013, 4:27 am

Should have kicked you back to CCC's forum.

Here what it said.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew January 14th 2013, 4:27 am

State Senator R.C. Soles (D - NC)

Long time Anti-Gun Advocate State Senator R.C. Soles, 74, shot one of two intruders at his home just outside Tabor City , N.C. about 5 p.m. Sunday, the prosecutor for the politician's home county said.

The intruder, Kyle Blackburn, was taken to a South Carolina hospital, but the injuries were not reported to be life-threatening, according to Rex Gore, district attorney for Columbus, Bladen andBrunswick counties..

The State Bureau of Investigation and Columbus County Sheriff's Department are investigating the shooting, Gore said. Soles, who was not arrested,declined to discuss the incident Sunday evening.

"I am not in a position to talk to you," Soles said by telephone. "I'm right in the middle of an investigation."

The Senator, who has made a career of being against gun ownership for the general public, didn't hesitate to defend himself with his own gun when he believed he was in immediate danger and he was the victim.

In typical hypocritical liberal fashion, the "Do as i say and not as i do" Anti-Gun Activist Lawmaker picked up his gun and took action in what apparently was a self-defense shooting. Why hypocritical you may ask? It is because his long legislative record shows that the actions that he took to protect his family, his own response to a dangerous life threatening situation, are actions that he feels ordinary citizens should not have if they were faced with an identical situation.

It has prompted some to ask if the Senator believes his life and personal safety is more valuable than yours or mine.

But, this is to be expected from those who believe they can run our lives, raise our kids, and protect our families better than we can.

http://tpo.net/anti_gun_senator/
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Cratethis January 14th 2013, 4:46 am

Reb Stew wrote:Should have kicked you back to CCC's forum.

Here what it said.

It did, but would only let you see it if you were loged into their site.
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by Cratethis January 14th 2013, 4:46 am

Good story. Hadn't heard or read this yet.
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by John B January 14th 2013, 4:20 pm

Cratethis wrote:
Reb Stew wrote:Should have kicked you back to CCC's forum.

Here what it said.

It did, but would only let you see it if you were loged into their site.

Yeah, sorry about that but after a horrible hacking incident a few years back our web guy thought we should lock the forum down. Over the last couple years I've opened two of the sections back up to the general public. You should just go ahead and sign up, I promise you we don't do anything bad. Of course our strong point is the upcoming events and the show recaps and thats the open access parts. I was told we average 4000 event pictures a year and to be honest that seems low to me.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas January 15th 2013, 2:05 am

For the rest of the story see the attached Snopes report. He may not be the staunchest gun supporter but he hardly seems "virulently anti-gun".

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/soles.asp
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down