{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Years!! I never thought I'd see 2012..

+5
SMOKNZ
Roller Coaster
RebStew
Arieldouglas
Lady rebel
9 posters

Go down

New Years!! I never thought I'd see 2012.. Empty New Years!! I never thought I'd see 2012..

Post by Lady rebel December 29th 2011, 4:20 am

Anyone have any plans for New Years Eve?
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

New Years!! I never thought I'd see 2012.. Empty Re: New Years!! I never thought I'd see 2012..

Post by Arieldouglas December 29th 2011, 5:04 am

2012? Inever thought I would see 2000. What a pleasant suprise to still be around 12 years later. cheers
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

New Years!! I never thought I'd see 2012.. Empty Re: New Years!! I never thought I'd see 2012..

Post by RebStew December 29th 2011, 6:44 am

I'm spending New Years with some cute chick!
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster December 29th 2011, 2:05 pm

We traditional spend New Years Eve/New Years Day at home instead of risking our lives on the roads.
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SMOKNZ December 30th 2011, 5:18 pm

I usually watch the many College Football Games on New Years Day, but for some reason they've moved all the Bowl Games to January 2, 3, 4, and 5, 2012. Although Pro Football will be on, I'm not much into Pro Ball. I'm sure I will be watching something and on New Years Eve, I will be doing my usual, watching the Ball drop in New York City's Time Square to bring in the New Year.
SMOKNZ
SMOKNZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs December 31st 2011, 5:41 am

I'll be spending my new years with 2 color printers. Been here a year havent gave them names yet just shitty 1 and shitty 2.... 5/3 bank employees has ordered like everything they can get for end of year i guess buts its out of this world.

That doesnt include the STIHL power equipment tags that we have to print. 413 pages and they want 1400 sets. printing it 8 to a sheet double sided on 14x20 paper. The machines can only handle a handfull of paper so its a slow process. I think i'm averaging 9 sets a night.
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 31st 2011, 7:19 pm

Amy and I are going to try to find something to do. Hard to say.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff January 1st 2012, 1:01 am

I will be at a friends drinking a couple cold ones when the ball drops,I am going to take it easy since I want to play in the garage tomorrow.

Last edited by junkyardjeff on January 1st 2012, 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris55 January 1st 2012, 4:30 am

Having a bonfire with the family. Son, grandson, and daughter in law have to head back to Clarcksville tomorrow.
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff January 1st 2012, 5:29 pm

I must be getting old,3 beers and I was done but it feels good not to feel like crap on the first like in years past. I was lucky to see 1980.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 January 1st 2012, 5:56 pm

stayed home, played in my game room, Pinball, darts and pool...not went out for New Years Eve in YEARS....
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas January 1st 2012, 8:08 pm

Stayed in the garage and worked on Belle. Finished the passenger rocker panel and rebuilt the bottom of the front pillar so there is something to connect the fender to. Smile Then came in drank a couple of cold ones and watched the ball drop. We never go out on New Years Eve. Lots safer right here. Wink
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew January 1st 2012, 10:22 pm

Amy and I went out and had a good time. We stopped by Joey's for a few minutes before going out to see some old friends in Erlanger. Talked to Johnny via text and he was bar hopping. We stopped in where he said he was but didn't see him. We took off to the Levee, stopped in a few bars there. Standing room only! Girls dancing on the tables and everyone was having a great time. The neanderthal came out in me when a guy shrugged into Amy almost yanking her hand out of mine as we where walking. I turned and was ready to knock his lights out when Amy started smiling at me. It calmed me down right away. Being around 100's of drunks when you are not drinking is not a good idea for me. lol. We managed to get to the door and take off. We ended up at the Southgate House. Midnight and the start of 2012 was brought in with a nice kiss sitting on the railing of the front porch of Southgate House. By 1 a.m. we went back to Covington to look for Johnny and Glenn. We never did find them but did manage to fight our way through the many crowded bars over there on Main Strasse. No trouble for the night other than to see a Covington cop slam some dude on the ground.
I hope everyone had a good time and was safe!
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down