{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking to still do some raceing

3 posters

Go down

looking to still do some raceing Empty looking to still do some raceing

Post by jbs10 January 9th 2011, 3:16 am

looking to do some more raceing in 2011....hope grt some low 11 ths year got some race parts that may make it hapen... Smile just dont know what to punt it in s 10 or chevelle ........see u at the track cheers

hell lets do some race on the bridge i will run my min van aginst any thing .....
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

looking to still do some raceing Empty Re: looking to still do some raceing

Post by magicman_1968 January 9th 2011, 4:10 am

I cant wait til the track opens back up....Me and Mikie went up to the Machine shop last week....i took a set of closed chamber heads for the chevelle and He dropped off the heads for his Nova.........
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew January 9th 2011, 8:11 am

jbs10 wrote:looking to do some more raceing in 2011....hope grt some low 11 ths year got some race parts that may make it hapen... Smile just dont know what to punt it in s 10 or chevelle ........see u at the track cheers

hell lets do some race on the bridge i will run my min van aginst any thing .....
My street racing days are over but I think the Yaris could take the van on the bridge. lol
I may go a few time this summer but I got hooked last year trying to get a good time out of that Rustang. I'd rather cruise. I kept saying I wasn't going to put any money in the 'Stang and then the fuel problems so I bought a nice pump. Next week the electrical. So I bought that HEI and some other stuff. It just kept snowballing and never could get a good time before the end of the year. I want to try again to see what it has or if that's it but I'm not going to get hooked. I could have have my 27 done if I wouldn't have been blowing money on that Ford.
Johnny watch what you are spending you are going to owe me an high priced steak dinner. cheers
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 January 11th 2011, 7:05 pm

Know what you mean...you get hooked and spend money before you reallize what you spent on it....i say every year is my last but some how end up goin back.... Very Happy
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by jbs10 February 12th 2011, 7:15 pm

i got that eng from glen 30 over 400 w pop ups in it.and cruse. Twisted Evil
dam thig has had prblems 4 ever. but going to go thrugh it top to bottom put my dd humps on it a 600 lift lold lift cam and the juice Very Happy
just punt in the chevelle w just one seat and not stoping till it hits 10s this year

looking to still do some raceing Dragracing
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 February 13th 2011, 1:46 am

jbs10 wrote:i got that eng from glen 30 over 400 w pop ups in it.and cruse. Twisted Evil
dam thig has had prblems 4 ever. but going to go thrugh it top to bottom put my dd humps on it a 600 lift lold lift cam and the juice Very Happy
just punt in the chevelle w just one seat and not stoping till it hits 10s this year

looking to still do some raceing Dragracing
SSSSWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT...... cheers cheers Im ready for some good weather man
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum