{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gift

3 posters

Go down

Gift Empty Gift

Post by LRS30 December 24th 2007, 5:07 am

LOL I just got a printer/scanner from the in-laws for x-mas so as soon as I learn how to use it I'll post some vintage hot rod(mostly vette and Harley pics), so if I can go thru my photo albums I'll have plenty for you guys to get a kick out of...So presure me to learn how to hook it up......Merry X-mas all you rusty crusty ol'scroungers......
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Gift Empty Re: Gift

Post by 6-71Kid December 24th 2007, 7:30 am

Definitly a cool gift I can't wait to see those pics and if you can't figure out how to hook up that scanner I'm sure one of you kids can. And merry Christmas to you too.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs December 24th 2007, 3:16 pm

dude thats cake download the software and plug it into your usb port. i hear all these stories about vettes and motor cycles thats all it they are STORIES. LOL just a little preasure... if u need help let one of us know.

merry xmas......
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down