{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW. What a day!

4 posters

Go down

WOW. What a day! Empty WOW. What a day!

Post by RebStew November 15th 2010, 5:16 am

Thanksgiving dinner at a Chinese resturant.
Thanks again John. It was good to get out, talk shop and just hang out. Big Bertha ran fine after the jump. lol
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

WOW. What a day! Empty Re: WOW. What a day!

Post by Roller Coaster November 15th 2010, 2:08 pm

RebStew wrote:Thanksgiving dinner at a Chinese resturant.

Only in America! Laughing
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 16th 2010, 1:54 pm

I screwed up last Sunday. For some reason I was thinking the Richmond Turkey Fry was that day. I loaded up in the 49 and was in Dry Ridge before I got a phone call telling me I had the dates wrong. I could have turned around but I was wanting to try Bertha out so I drove on down to Olive Hill and hung out with CCC for one of their car club meeting. I had a good time.
After the meeting I hung out for a while and John. We went up into Morehead and ran into a couple other CCC members. John took me out for dinner at the Chinese place. It was good by the way. After we got the 49 jumped from a dead battery she ran fine all the way home.
Got in the house and checked my PM's and one from Johnny telling me to get the wood out of the alley. Johnny had left me some fire wood. Busy day but I had fun. Thanks Johnny for the fire wood.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by jbs10 November 17th 2010, 12:22 am

it must of been like that all week end some told that sat was spring field.and told them it was last mouth..but thay were right and i was wrong..and that never happens.. Very Happy
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 17th 2010, 1:42 am

At the meeting I was saying it was next week. The week before Thanksgiving. Randy was looking at the dates and never agreed but did say I was wrong either. lol. There was a few of us talking about it. No one said I was wrong. Goes to show you how much I depend on Amy to keep my dates right. With her gone all the time it's rough. I sure do miss that gal.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel November 19th 2010, 3:40 am

RebStew wrote:At the meeting I was saying it was next week. The week before Thanksgiving. Randy was looking at the dates and never agreed but did say I was wrong either. lol. There was a few of us talking about it. No one said I was wrong. Goes to show you how much I depend on Amy to keep my dates right. With her gone all the time it's rough. I sure do miss that gal.
Aww I miss you too! I'll try to keep your dates right for you.
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum