{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paige Johnson

3 posters

Go down

Paige Johnson Empty Paige Johnson

Post by mrs_46 October 25th 2010, 8:52 am

I know I don't get on here much and I know I don't say hi to all the new people. I am sorry about all of that but I am on here to see if by any chance we could pray for a family that is missing there daughter who has a 2yrs old daughter of her own. She went missing on sept. 23. She was going to a friends house is all we know about it and she never made it back home that night. her family said that she would never of ran away due to her having a little girl. All I know is if this was one of my kids I wouldn't know what to do about it and I know that I would have a lot of people that would help me out in every way. I am asking for everyone to pray for her safe return please.
mrs_46
mrs_46
Scrounger

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Paige Johnson Empty Re: Paige Johnson

Post by RebStew October 25th 2010, 6:00 pm

Prayer sent.
This is one of the biggest searches I have ever seen in this area. It's great it's getting the attention it should have. It doesn't look real good right now but if this was one of my kids I don't know how I would react. I would more than likely end up in the rubber room for loosing it.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Cratethis October 26th 2010, 3:53 am

RebStew wrote:I would more than likely end up in the rubber room for loosing it.

Second that!

Prayers sent
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1568
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs_46 October 26th 2010, 4:27 am

It breaks my heart for her and the family and also the little girl that she has and I know if that was me you all would help me and I would be in a rubber room too thank you steve and ben
mrs_46
mrs_46
Scrounger

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down