{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a few that Stewart has owned

+5
xycho_wraith
JRiggs
LRS30
John B
RebStew
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

a few that Stewart has owned Empty a few that Stewart has owned

Post by RebStew December 7th 2007, 8:55 am

I liked Bailey's post so much I thought I'd post some of my junk. bad thing is most of the ones I liked a lot I don't have pics of.
65 T bird and 83 GP behind it.
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0022
SS
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0021
Little GT was good for doing donuts
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0019
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0018
I still have this. one day I may finish it
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0016
^ a few that Stewart has owned Choptop1
^

Last edited by RebStew on February 9th 2011, 11:11 am; edited 3 times in total
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

a few that Stewart has owned Empty Re: a few that Stewart has owned

Post by RebStew December 7th 2007, 9:07 am

here's one I'd like to get back. 69 Goat. I took Amy to the hospital and brought Aryan back home in this when he was born. 400/4 speed, 342 rear, ram air heads, aftermarket cam, 67 tri power intake, headers with 3" exhaust with Flows dumped at the rearend and a set of 28x10.5 slicks on the back. not a bad way to get your very first ride ever in a car . you should have seen the nurses face when we was putting him in the back seat. the GTO was setting off car alarms when we left. Very Happy
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0015
this was a fun car. I never got to paint it though
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0013
no before pics. this was my 69 firebird. I repo'd it from the guy I sold it to after he was out beating the streets in it , while in my name. after finding out I was after it this is how I got it back. this was a cool car. I ended up junking it Evil or Very Mad
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0014
my chop top Lincoln with my 61
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0011
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 7th 2007, 9:16 am

a few that Stewart has owned Scan0010
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0009
my Cadi. I had this when I was living in Florida. had to keep up with the Jones's
Rolling Eyes a few that Stewart has owned Scan0008
I repo'd this for a bank then bought it off the bank. it had a new Goodwrench 350 under the hood.
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0033
years ago I bought this off a guy for $35.00 and he towed it to my house for free. 67 'stang. the front end was hit but other than that it was a nice car. 302 ran great. oh the good ol' days
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0007
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0005
I've owned a bunch of these. this one looked rough but would fly. it had a newer 302 roller motor in it.
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0004
same car
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0046

Last edited by on December 7th 2007, 12:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 7th 2007, 9:20 am

this was a neat car. I never got to finish the paint though. thats Amy when we first got together.

a few that Stewart has owned Scan0003
67 Dart. thats my ex brother in law messing with it.
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0002
this was a jeep I was fixing up. it was looking pretty good till I took a pick(mattic) to it. I ended up braking the head off the pick and then I finished it off with the handle. I went a little crazy after I took Corey to the hospital when the clutch blew up and came through the floor. it nipped a main vain and he was shooting blood about 5 foot in front of him. I didn't relize how big the hole was in his arm because of all the blood. when I went to put preasure on it I stuck my thumb inside his arm over my nail. I had to cup it with my palm to slow the bleeding down. he's holding a piece of the bellhousing that was laying in his seat. the corner matched his rip in his arm perfect.
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0050

Last edited by on December 7th 2007, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 7th 2007, 11:13 am

67 pontiac wagon. I drove the wheel off this thing
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0049
here's my 46 that Riggs has now
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0048
one of the 3 black Bandit cars I've owned
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0047
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 7th 2007, 11:19 am

I like smoke. 302 'Stang II that I later put 2x4's on
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0044
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0032
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0045
I built this car. it was one of the nicest cars I've ever had. I ended up selling it to get the down payment on this house I'm in now. I sometime I wonder if I should have kept the car and not the house 😢
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0030
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0043
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 7th 2007, 11:30 am

76 Formula
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0041
this old Elky was creamed in the bed side. I fixed it and painted it. Glen would be so proud.
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0040
67 firebird converable
I drove this car one time. kind of. I was pushed off at the top of reading rd and coasted about 2 miles to the bottom and then hooked it with a chain to get it home.
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0038
here is my limited edition Redbird that I was redoing. Amy wanted to see how good it would hold up to hitting a truck head on. it totaled both cars and sent the guy to the hospital. I think the truck looked worse.
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0035

Last edited by on December 7th 2007, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 7th 2007, 11:40 am

Duster had a built 360 with a big cam and tunnel ram on it. this is the car that would do the best burnout. we use to drive this one out to a garage in wilder ky and a friend of mine would get his 429 Mustang out to see who could leave the longest blackmarks. Very Happy
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0036
little Falcon got totaled on Dixie Hwy after I sold it to a 16 year old kid
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0037
my 57 Buick Super. while most guys my age was running around in Chevelles, I beat this thing around. I drove it for a summer then the ball joint went bad and they wanted $350.00 to rebuild mine. they didn't repop them at that time. that was a lot of cash back then. I left the car sit and it rotted into the ground almost. about 4 years ago I stripped it down and sent most of the parts to a guy in Germany and junked the body.
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0034
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 7th 2007, 12:13 pm

this car is the one I got in the most trouble over. well almost because they never cought me. this is the real deal early T/A with a 455/4 speed. this is the one with the ram air III cam and the good heads. 411 posi and for safty it had a roll bar in it.
this was more than likely the most wicked car I ever drove. I bought the car off a guy that was leaving his wife or girlfriend and needed money fast. how much for a car thats fetching over 60K now a day. 600 bucks. Shocked he signed the title and I took it home. on the way home I found out that you drove the car while you drove the speed limit. if you stomped the gas pedal you was no longer in control. you was just along for the ride. this car would get away from you if you blinked at the wrong time. it was half primered grey. I ran around in it for about a week then shot some black primer on it.
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0042
a City that I won't name close to here was a hot spot for hot rods. showing off in front of one, one day had me passing a cop sideway through an intersection. the race was on and the cop was only seen in my mirror one more time. I even came around a corner so fast that I tossed the battery out of the box and onto the headers shorted the car out and it quit. I rolled to a stop jumped out tossed the battery back in it's box and roll backwards to kick start it and was gone before the PD could come around the corner. I took the car up on a hill and hid it in a friends back yard till it was dark. I took the car home yanked off the hood and stuck a formula hood on it. trying to change the looks of it. I mixed up some paint and shot it.
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0031
about a week or two later I was out by some guys house that drives a light blue 54 Very Happy you know the city. you guessed it, some guy got me to lay some rubber and someone called the cops. after talking to the guy for some time I started to leave and here comes a cop. he tried to get me to stop but he was going the wrong way. I grinned and layed her open. flying out of that little 25 mph street onto the main drag I knew he wouldn't be able to get turn around before I hit the highway. little did I know that while skidding out into the intersection there would be another cop coming down the street to assist the first cop. he was right on my tail. he wasn't about to run through the emergency lane and over the grass to the on ramp and when he didn't follow me he was stuck in traffic. I redline that old 455 all the way to the next exit. I was going to take it but I didn't. after crossing over I seen they had the road block waiting on the off ramp. I made it home and said enough is enough. I waited about a month and traded the car off for something dumb. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by RebStew on August 16th 2010, 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by John B December 7th 2007, 4:32 pm

A few? I'd say that more then a few. Either way, it's an impressive assortment.

Your run ins with law enforcement reminded me of Rick's situation when he did donuts in my Aspen back in high school.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 December 7th 2007, 6:03 pm

Criminals, every last one of you, why I never in all my life have been exposed to anything like this, tragic just tragic, owning all these Ford's you guys should be ashamed. I owned maybe just maybe 2 Mopars,but never never have I owned a Ford car(ok I drive a Ford Truck, but thats it)....Oh and I owned a 29 Model A Sedan , but that's it I swear......I love seeing everyones old rides, I need a scanner...lol
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs December 7th 2007, 6:32 pm

a few that Stewart has owned Scan0009

thats funny..... he has a real pole now....
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 7th 2007, 6:38 pm

I can't believe out of all those cars you seen that little black boy fishing off my bridge, Riggs. you are crazy . lol Laughing
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 7th 2007, 6:56 pm

here's my 67 Olds ragtop. this car looked better in person than the pic. I yanked out the tired Olds engine and replaced it with my engine I had in my Firechicken. 355 chevy that pounded the ground. the engine was worth more than the car. I always like ragtops that sounded like a race car and this one did. even the 3500 stall went into it. this thing was scary on the open road.
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0055
71 vega
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0056
here another one I had a lot of time in. this is the only still pic I have of it. 69 Pontiac Custom S convertable. it ran a small block chevy and a 4 speed in the floor. later I shot flames on this one. I have plenty of cars on VHS tapes. that is what I used all the time. there was no such thing as digital cameras back then. wish I had the machine that could take still pics from a VCR tape. then I'd show you some that I painted.
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0057

Last edited by on December 7th 2007, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 7th 2007, 7:07 pm

how about an Indy 500 pace car. I had this car for years but only drove it a few time. it had engine issues. turbo worked good though. the faster you would go the turbo would build boost and it would light the lights on the hood scoop up. Cole has the turbo off this car.
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0058
Tim would be proud. here's mt traditional style T/A black with red rims. lol no I didn't do this. pics was taken before I did anything to this one.
a few that Stewart has owned Scan0023
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by xycho_wraith August 10th 2008, 2:53 am

ive driven rode in or worked on over hafe of them cars.. i got a honest question why is it whenever u post pics no matter were u always leave out the main car whats the deal?

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew August 10th 2008, 5:06 am

xycho_wraith wrote:ive driven rode in or worked on over hafe of them cars.. i got a honest question why is it whenever u post pics no matter were u always leave out the main car whats the deal?
What main car? That old junky firebird?
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by xycho_wraith August 10th 2008, 8:16 am

ya the old junky puken chicken...and what abought the primered z28 u had a few years ago that u sold to scott?

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew February 9th 2011, 10:55 am

a few that Stewart has owned DSCF4490-1
a few that Stewart has owned 057-1-1

I miss my old ugly truck
a few that Stewart has owned 030-4
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew February 9th 2011, 11:15 am

a few that Stewart has owned 018-8

a few that Stewart has owned 007-7

a few that Stewart has owned Picture442
a few that Stewart has owned Picture443
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by hotrodaaron77 February 9th 2011, 1:51 pm

hey nice pics i have the video capture you can use it or give me the tapes and i can put them on dvd
hotrodaaron77
hotrodaaron77
Scrounger

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2010-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by hotrodaaron77 February 9th 2011, 1:58 pm

this was a neat car. I never got to finish the paint though. thats Amy when we first got together.

a few that Stewart has owned Scan0003
My old house, uncle steve came over to babysit me, and I remember helping wash this car, I think he and amy was laying down some pink pinstripes, I went in the house and the carpet was soaking wet, the water spiket had busted inside the wall, it felt like there was an inch of water on the floor, fun times
hotrodaaron77
hotrodaaron77
Scrounger

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2010-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew February 10th 2011, 12:20 am

That Camaro was an okay car. I was in front of a bar one night and this drunk Ft Thomas yuppy walked out, older gent' with money and a fine new Cadi. He walked around the car and looked at me and said 'Very nice car" He then got into the Cadi put it in reverse and slamed into the front end of the Camaro. lol.. Then drove off. I got his tag number and was able to pull a good chunk of change after the cop explained he could take him to jail. Nice guy and even cooler cop. lol
I never got to put the clear on the car. It had so much pinstriping to lay out I was sick of striping. Someone made me an offer too much to pass on and it went bye bye!
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin November 22nd 2014, 4:27 pm

a few that Stewart has owned 510

a few that Stewart has owned 0961110

Admin
Admin