{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proud daddy.

2 posters

Go down

Proud daddy. Empty Proud daddy.

Post by RebStew November 2nd 2009, 4:09 pm

Some worry about their little girl growing up and learning how rough the world is. We have a member of the club that a few years back scared his little girls Prom date so bad by cleanimng his gun when he came to pick her up that the boy left her at the Prom and ran. She was not happy and balling like a baby. I was there when we picked her up. It was sad and it was a rough time for her and the dad too. Trying to do the right thing and keep your kids safe is a job on it's own. Pear preasure with drug or sex has always been there. Think back when you was a kid. Did you do those first few girls right? Or did you sweet talk them right out of their pants????
Well here's my oldest girl. She's 19 now and I think she can handle herself in just about any spot. Yeah that's her hand gun and she as a few more in her collection too. Think it's a one off photo? Nope she's a deadeye shot like her ol' man and she has an enclosed shooting range on her property to practice. The boys with the wrong thoughts won't have to mess with daddy they will have to wiggle past the Glock to get away.
Proud daddy. Untitled-2
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Proud daddy. Empty Re: Proud daddy.

Post by CustomCabby November 2nd 2009, 4:31 pm

This is your oldest? Wow.... I didn't know you were social security age!

CustomCabby
Restorer

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 2nd 2009, 8:42 pm

customcabby wrote:This is your oldest? Wow.... I didn't know you were social security age!
I'm not. Just started early.. Very Happy
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down