{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was going to buy a bigger boat

Go down

I was going to buy a bigger boat Empty I was going to buy a bigger boat

Post by junkyardjeff June 4th 2009, 3:27 am

I was wanting to get on the water but the water pump on my old 1955 evinrude 7.5 motor I have on my 12 foot fishing boat needs replaced so I ordered parts but it could be a couple weeks before they get in and found a decent 16 foot mid 60s boat on craigslist that is get in and go but something came up,there were some tree timmers working behind the house and I had them look at my yard to give me a estimate on cutting down a few trees so they are coming tomorrow. I have a bunch of big junk trees that should have been cut down over 30 years ago so tomorrow they will be gone and the two big maple trees will be trimmed a bunch and now maybe the grass will grow alot better,I have been thinking about putting out a garden again and since its been over 30 years since there was one in the backyard the trees have grown too much and there is not much sun that can get to the plants so next year I will see if I have a green thumb instead of greasy fingers. I will have them come back in the fall and trim the trees around the house,I would have them do it now but the trees keep the house cool so I dont have to use the a/c much and can keep the electricity bill low and have them trim the trees before the leaves fall so I wont have to rake and mulch much leaves.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

I was going to buy a bigger boat Empty Re: I was going to buy a bigger boat

Post by junkyardjeff June 5th 2009, 5:31 am

It looks alot different in the back yard with the trees gone and now the engine pulling swing set is now in the open for the first time since is put up back in the 50s,there is a big tree in the neighbors yard that might spread out not that the mullberry tree is gone and not choking it out. They still have finish up the last tree and now I have a bunch of fire wood so this summer I will be looking for a fireplace insert so I hope I will not have big gas bills for a couple years.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down