{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TASER GUN??

+2
RebStew
vettespd29
6 posters

Go down

TASER GUN?? Empty TASER GUN??

Post by vettespd29 April 10th 2009, 4:05 am

Has any one ever used one of these before? Also any one know of a place I may find a used noe (dont think that will happen) or a cheap new one? I want to buy a nice guy but my anger problem is a little to bad to have one I think, I think some others will agree Mad . So I think this maybe a better option. Plus kenny said I can try it on him Twisted Evil
vettespd29
vettespd29
wrench fetcher

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-03-27

https://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w147/vettespd93/1949%20Ford%2

Back to top Go down

TASER GUN?? Empty Re: TASER GUN??

Post by RebStew April 10th 2009, 5:30 am

Never used the gun. I had a wicked taser prod I use to keep in the repo wrecker. I use to run dogs off with it. Just the sound of the pop would send them running. I also hit Ronnie one time with a hand held deal. Very Happy
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by vettespd29 April 10th 2009, 9:03 pm

Fin sweet haha. God I can see you doing that to him haha. I am sure you can see Kenny letting me shoot him with the taser gun, ha. Ya I have played with the hand helds before NEVER used it on any one or anything. I want something I can shoot. Some reason I think one day some one is going to break in my house. YES I HAVE A BAD A** Dog that will fight with honor scratch I still think I would need something just in case they had a knife or something. I might just be silly but for whatever reason I dont think He can defend me against some one with a weapon do you? lol!

[img]TASER GUN?? Picture031
vettespd29
vettespd29
wrench fetcher

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-03-27

https://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w147/vettespd93/1949%20Ford%2

Back to top Go down

Post by blacksunshine April 10th 2009, 9:43 pm

awww like at the lil grimlin!!!
blacksunshine
blacksunshine
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DEMONSPEED June 5th 2009, 7:14 am

I know a guy at richwood flea market that sells 600,000 volt tazers real cheap. When you walk in the first building going straight down on the corner there should be an old man set up there with every weapon you can imagine. He's the one. If your looking for a pistol or something for home defense i would go with a colt 1911 or a glock .45
DEMONSPEED
DEMONSPEED
Scrounger

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by fuel10922 June 5th 2009, 4:58 pm

DEMONSPEED wrote:If your looking for a pistol or something for home defense i would go with a colt 1911 or a glock .45
For home defense the best choice is a 12 gag shot gun. Nothing is more scary than the sound of a shell being jammed in the chamber. Plus under stress it is harder to shoot straight with a pistol. The shot gun you can just point and shoot. I have several mossberg cruisers stashed around my home, just in case!
fuel10922
fuel10922
Master mechanic

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by xycho_wraith June 6th 2009, 5:58 am

DEMONSPEED wrote:I know a guy at richwood flea market that sells 600,000 volt tazers real cheap. When you walk in the first building going straight down on the corner there should be an old man set up there with every weapon you can imagine. He's the one. If your looking for a pistol or something for home defense i would go with a colt 1911 or a glock .45
demonspeed mark mitton needs no gun dont give him advise please :pirat: on 2nd thought No 🐱 :bball: lol!

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by blacksunshine June 6th 2009, 8:02 am

riiiggggggghhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! pig
blacksunshine
blacksunshine
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 68