{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY RYAN SCHMIDT

2 posters

Go down

HEY RYAN SCHMIDT Empty HEY RYAN SCHMIDT

Post by RebStew November 6th 2007, 2:08 am

I just was fooling around on the my space stuff and seen you posted a benefit on the 3 of Nov. over in Covington. if you would have said something I would have stopped over. next time if there is a next time, post something up here. most of us were sitting here in the garage bored with nothing to do, we could have all came over there. I said once or twice that I thought you would have stopped in for a second. I didn't know you was over there for a benefit. Man , now you are making me feel bad. I hope it was a good turnout!
As always , if you need anything at all let me know.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

HEY RYAN SCHMIDT Empty Re: HEY RYAN SCHMIDT

Post by LRS30 November 6th 2007, 2:32 am

The more you guys get to know me, the more you will see I kinda like to fly under the radar. The benefit was awesome, great turn out.I'm was gonna say something but felt like it's not my place to ask people to come to my benefit, just feel un-easy about shit like that...Yhea things are tight for me now, but I always seem to manage, this will be the 4th time I've started over from having no money so I'm used to it....If it gets worse I have a 54 Chev. in the garage to help out, this is why I sold my last HArley(which I never said I was going to sell EVER!!!!). So please do not take it personal guys it's just really really really wierd for me being the one being helped, when I'm usually the guy who is offering the help....SO with that being said the benefit helped raised enough to almost cover my Dr. bills that the insurance does'nt cover, So far they have covered about $54,000 (Thank God for Proctor and Gamble Insurance).So really guys do not be insulted it was a hard thing for me when they said they were gonna do it....And Steve thanks for the offer to help with things thats way cool....
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down