{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avoid Shooters gun shop

5 posters

Go down

Avoid Shooters gun shop Empty Avoid Shooters gun shop

Post by RsvBill March 20th 2009, 3:52 am

heads up had an ugly altercation with the owner of SHOOTERS Gun Supplies on richardson road this evening after taking the Spent brass that was all over the ground and what was in the garbage bucket he accused myself and 5 guest who were using the range of stealing.

for 3 weeks a group of friend and i have been meeting up and going to the range and shooting, spending anywhere from $25.00 to $50.00 each a night with combined range fees and ammo ect. past 2 week up to 11 people this week 6. But reguardless after cleaning up all the spent brass we had fired we were collection all the brass we could for reloading and reloading only..... 3 of us went in and purchased close to $1600.00 in equipment for dyes and accesories for doing such. Apon leaving Last week we closed the place down and had a conversation wht the owner/employee that all brass had been cleaned up and removed from the range with out any concern or question only thank yous for bring my friends and otehr guest every visit.

Tonight how ever a different story when finishing as always cleaning all brass and packing the firearms I got to th desk up stairs and the owner asked me where i worked, then proceeded to slam an empty bucket on the counter and stated to me to dump all the brass out of my bag that I was a theif. I asked him why the hostilitity and why the past two weeks it was no problem he thne stated that it was stealing that each bucket was worth $45.00 ... ok news to me I AM NOT RECYLING the brass... but no problem he then looked at me and said " Your Barred " and not welcome back. hmmmmm Well Ok keeping a cool head Agreed and said I am sorry that he felt that way , he then proceeded to harass EVERY GUEST that was with me being 5 others asking tehm if they too were stealing brass and making a complete (BEEP) out of hisself infront of other customers as well.

I was not bothered about the comments to me but to treat everyone that way was uncool and un professional. I did not try to hid the fact i had the brass as I had not in the past I made sure to clearly read the posted RULES and sure enough no where in the rules did it state about the brass issue.

so lets see this number even if it was an issue of the vlaue of brass in his mind stating each 5 gallon bucket was worth $45.00 a group of people spending any where from $125.00 - $275.00 a night not including the FIREARMS purchased by myself and 2 otehr friends in the past few months totaling over $2500.00 how would you approach the issue.

my moral of the story lesson learned about Shooters Sullpy and Sporting Goods Avoid at all cost Marks guns may be a bit higher but they treat people with respect.

good experience witha bussiness tell 5 people have a bad one tell 50 people.......

really wish the owner would have pulled me aside to resolve his issue or went about it another way... 4 Guest were traveling every thursday from Anderson Ohio and tri-county area.

Pass the word Billy Boy Mad
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://picasaweb.google.com/wryanjr

Back to top Go down

Avoid Shooters gun shop Empty Re: Avoid Shooters gun shop

Post by RebStew March 20th 2009, 5:01 am

At least you kept your cool. I don't get some people. I can imagine you got pretty heated after it was all over. In the end he lost out. Bad thing is you guys dropped a ton of cash before you found out how he was.
To bad my sister house is so far away. She set up one of the tin buildings but left one end open and facing the hillside. Chairs, tables and a couple targets at the end get the job done for a bunch of friends that want to shoot, even in the rain Very Happy . It would be fun to watch the tough guys that don't want to plug their ears in the tin building the first time something big is popped off. If I ever get back out to the county where I belong I want to set something up like she has.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 March 20th 2009, 7:52 pm

Any reasonable AR's floating around????? I have this pesky song bird that wakes me up everymorning 10 minutes before the alarm goes off.....Seriously any around....
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 20th 2009, 7:57 pm

Yeah. Very Happy What do ya have to trade?
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 March 20th 2009, 8:10 pm

RebStew wrote:Yeah. Very Happy What do ya have to trade?

All I have is just old hot rod junk...What are you looking for???
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster March 20th 2009, 8:22 pm

Thanks for the info, I have been wanting to stop in that place and check it out. Now I know better.
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RsvBill March 21st 2009, 12:03 am

SO here is our game plan tonight JB and I will be visiting Shooter with the left over brass from our past visit that we did take. we didnt recycle it or sell it. but I am giving it to the owner and requesting the money I have already paid for a cwc class to be held on 4-4-09 I will update you as to the outcome.

AR's are getting to be common from 900 - 1500 fully set up. I have access to a few but they would ant 2k due to all the goodies and crap

billy boy
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://picasaweb.google.com/wryanjr

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 21st 2009, 12:44 am

LRS30 wrote:
RebStew wrote:Yeah. Very Happy What do ya have to trade?

All I have is just old hot rod junk...What are you looking for???
I'm wanting 7 bills out of this one or 7 in cash worth trade. It's stock and never been opend for any mods. Clean and shoot wells. You guys better buy up what you can get because it's about to get rough on gun owners once again. Funny how the left wing fills the white house and the gun laws get changed again and again and......
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Avoid Shooters gun shop Empty re: shooters supply

Post by biljam March 21st 2009, 5:05 am

yeah that place sucks, i belong to miami rifle and pistol range, the others i don't like is: land air and sea. i bought a remington .22 from there kept jamming took it back new gun mind you, all she said was sorry can't help you deal with the manufacture. all the woman cares about is serving cops. just my 2 cents. and i had bought 3 other guns from her before this, glock model 30, ak47, colt ar15.
bill

biljam
new kid on the block

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 21st 2009, 5:19 am

biljam wrote: the others i don't like is: land air and sea. i bought a remington .22 from there kept jamming took it back new gun mind you, all she said was sorry can't help you deal with the manufacture.
bill
I went in there one time and was looking at a high dollar piece. I had it in my hand and was asking them about the fire when that place burned down and the guy told me that everything was a loss but the guns. They sent the crusty burnt firearms back to the companies they came from and they refurbished them. Including the one I had in my hand that cost over 800 bucks. Needless to say I didn't buy it. Selling guns as new that has been it a fire hot enough that it burn the building down is not what people should do. I won't buy anything from them and I drive by the store every day.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 25th 2009, 4:40 am

Did you get your money back or are you going to do the class?
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down