{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V~Twin Expo

+2
LOCO64
RebStew
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

V~Twin Expo - Page 2 Empty Re: V~Twin Expo

Post by RebStew February 10th 2009, 12:57 am

V~Twin Expo - Page 2 DSCF4546

V~Twin Expo - Page 2 DSCF4547

V~Twin Expo - Page 2 DSCF4528
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew February 10th 2009, 1:03 am

These next pics are for Doug ice.

V~Twin Expo - Page 2 DSCF4527

V~Twin Expo - Page 2 DSCF4529

V~Twin Expo - Page 2 DSCF4530

V~Twin Expo - Page 2 DSCF4526
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew February 10th 2009, 1:08 am

I had a pretty good time. Thanks again Ryan for the pass's. I wish we could have met up with ya in there though. I left my phone in the car and couldn't call anyone. I figured we would run into you but never did. Riggs said we walked right by Taco. I must have been looking at something else.
That's all the pics I took. Alot of cool stuff over there.
The End.
V~Twin Expo - Page 2 DSCF4518
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Eyed Devil February 10th 2009, 5:42 am

Wow. All that and not even ONE motorcycle that even came close to doing anything for me. I am sure it was fun to walk around in the circus but damn - there was a LOT of ugly tasteless garbage there! I mean you will have that at any bike show, but even at Easyriders there is usually at least a bike or two that get my juices flowing. Maybe I'm just too picky. Haha. I know the motorcycle world (and especially this aspect of it) is a different thing altogether, but this just hammers that point home. I guess there it's just more about celebrity status, how much money you spend and what you own rather than what you actually build...
Blue Eyed Devil
Blue Eyed Devil
Devils Advocate

Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew February 10th 2009, 6:08 am

It is a funny show. There are alot of? stars walking around and the show is more for dealer trying to sell you stuff. The bikes you see are about 30% of the show and the rest are people trying to sell you the newest thing. Like a windshield wiper for your bike. I just thought that was the funniest thing I'd seen in a long time. Last year had a few bikes I liked but the pickings was a little slim this year. It still was fun to get out and check some stuff out. I dug some of the candy paint jobs on a few.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by LOCO64 February 10th 2009, 1:32 pm

I WAS MOSTLY LOOKIN AT THE DIFFERANT PAINT STYLES OUT THERE........AND BESIDES THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HANGGIN OUT, PUTTIN A FEW COLD ONES BACK ALONG WITH YOUR BUDDY'S LOOKIN AT BIKES.I GOT TO MEET ALOT OF COOL PEOPLE THIS PAST WEEKEND, LIKE RYAN AND HIS WIFE, AND ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE CREW WITH CASSANOVA, AND THE SHADETREES.GOT TO LISTEN TO SOME KICKASS ROCKABILLY MUSIC AND IT SURE BEATS SITTIN HOME LISTENING TO THE OL' LADY HOUNDING YA TO DO SOMTHING. jocolor
LOCO64
LOCO64
wrench fetcher

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 February 10th 2009, 2:54 pm

Yhea there was'nt as hole lot of lets just say ridable bikes. But then again this show is vendors trying to pedal they're goods to dealers. Not a bike show by any means. You have to figure that if a company is gonna shell out the money to travel to a vendor expo where the potential of making money off of it is due to the guys that are hawking the goods to the dealers there. This show is a huge gamble for companies banking that they're salesmen./woman is going to beable to talk your average bike shop owner into carring the product (really how many LED eagles, and leather concho underware does one guy really need.)the ones that make the final call on if they are going or not is gonna be a bean counter that really has no idea what is good looking or not just the fact that the bike has there product on it. There was a few really well crafted bikes there, I have some pics i will post later but as a group there was a lot of OCC garbage trucks there as well, bikes if you have any since of mechanics you know that they never ran anylonger than to make sure that it did start on the build table. Hell I saw a few that were not even wired up! One did'nt have a final drive on it and the vendor was saying it is a running driving bike (maybe he blew the chain pulling it off the trailer..right) and another that was supposed to be air-bagged and was sitting all low and I looked under it and it was strutted and not even bagged, I guess it did'nt even sit low enough for the company, who knows.The main reason I go to this thing is it gives me a chance to catch up with my old racing buddies who I only get to see maybe one other time thru out the year.. Oh yhea and to see all the vendor girls, in there skibbies...So I totally agree that the market is flooded with people who just because they have money, does'nt mean they have taste, and by the looks of most of these bikes that is a true statement..Still had a good time.
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by 6-71Kid February 10th 2009, 4:42 pm

I think this one is cool.
V~Twin Expo - Page 2 PictureorVideo073

And this
V~Twin Expo - Page 2 DSCF4519

But i definitly have some diffrent taste when it comes to bikes.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by LOCO64 February 10th 2009, 5:00 pm

IM STILL WONDERING WHAT THE FIRST ONE WAS, FAR AS WHO MADE IT?
LOCO64
LOCO64
wrench fetcher

Back to top Go down

Post by 6-71Kid February 10th 2009, 5:23 pm

I don't know but I have some Ideas floating around on building something like that.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 February 11th 2009, 1:05 am

You guys can keep those space ship bikes.. I'll stick with 2 juggs, one carb, a chain and be happy. I never was one for all the carbon fiber cootchy bikes..I do admire the engineering but not my cup-o-joe...
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by LOCO64 February 11th 2009, 4:23 am

RYAN, DID YA EVER FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL THAT BIKE WAS? ALL I FOUND ON IT WAS A K&M FILTER STICKER ON IT......
LOCO64
LOCO64
wrench fetcher

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 February 11th 2009, 1:48 pm

LOCO64 wrote:RYAN, DID YA EVER FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL THAT BIKE WAS? ALL I FOUND ON IT WAS A K&M FILTER STICKER ON IT......

CASE and POINT! No not sure, I'm guessing somebody knocked ROBO COP off of it and stole it, I mean pushed it on to a trailer and drove away with it...
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew February 11th 2009, 5:37 pm

It wasn't a totle wash. There were a few that Sucker Punch Sally had that I would ride. and a couple more throughout the show. It's just really not a bike show as much a vender show. I think last year they had a better sellection of what we are into but it was still worth going. Got us out of the house on a cold day.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2