{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone bored? monday night

2 posters

Go down

anyone bored? monday night Empty anyone bored? monday night

Post by RebStew October 29th 2007, 10:56 pm

I'll be in the garage tonight playing with the 34. if anyone want to stop by, come on. I'll be in there from 6:30 till ??? sit around and drink a soda or something
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

anyone bored? monday night Empty Re: anyone bored? monday night

Post by LRS30 October 30th 2007, 12:40 am

I would but I've been busy cussing in my garage....Rebuilt the M/C, adjusted the steering, was/still is as sloppy as a drunk senior high prom date. What ever could break did, what ever was loose was, and everything was held together by 50 some odd years of gunked over grease and grime........Was it fun, NO! Do I Love it, YES!! even though it takes me a good 5 minutes to roll my fat crippled ass under the car then another 10 to get up to get the one tool I forgot on my last trip to the box.....I'm close to finishing it up, one more hard brake line to run and install new cotter pins on all points that require them, and find a willing body to help bleed the brakes, and she will be back on the road long enough to move to the other side of the garage to decide what to fix next....Still need a driver side lower control arm in a baddddd way........
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 30th 2007, 12:44 am

hang in there man.. I'm heading back out to the garage myself. I stuck a screwdriver into the top of my wrist and figured it was time to clean the grease off it. lol
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 October 30th 2007, 12:58 am

LMFAO I had to come in cause I had more shit in my eye than a proctologist(is that how you spell ass doctor?)....
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 October 30th 2007, 6:09 pm

Dreamt all night about finishing the brakes today, wake up and I guess the shit in my eye is still there and I have a throbing head to boot!I'm hoping the shoe cobblers little mice will have finished my other brake line for me and bleed the brakes....Cause I do not see it happening by me...Still love doing it though....
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 30th 2007, 6:19 pm

man I hope you didn't get some rust in your eye. if ya did you need to let the doc get it out. don't stand around like I did for a week thinking it would go away. man I freak out now if anything gets in my eyes.No
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 October 30th 2007, 6:36 pm

I had that happen before and theyhad to widdle it out......And how dare you say I have rust under my car......Its patina damnit, you know shabby chic........afro
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 30th 2007, 7:10 pm

LRS30 wrote:I had that happen before and theyhad to widdle it out......And how dare you say I have rust under my car......Its patina damnit, you know shabby chic........afro
lol . I got my eye work form a 80 T/A. it wasn't as rusty as my traditional rusty cars I have now but it still got me:cyclops: lol
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 October 30th 2007, 10:21 pm

OK!~~~ I finished my brakes what would have taken 30 minutes given I did'nt wiegh 250lbs half crippled and blind in one eye(they good one) only took about 3 hours total from start to finish and thank good for my boy who kinda helped bleed the brakes......still need to bleed them again but atleast she's rolling and stopping again....Might roll down to the Southgate House tonight to see my brothers band play.....I usually don't go out on week day nights but being unemployed and on the mend has it benefits...
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down