{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1949 Ford F-1 Bobber Truck Thingie

2 posters

Go down

1949 Ford F-1 Bobber Truck Thingie Empty 1949 Ford F-1 Bobber Truck Thingie

Post by LRS30 June 24th 2008, 10:40 pm

😢 yes it's true, Ferrell is wanting to sell the old Ford.. If anybody is interested , let me know.. I do not have the space to keep it and I can use the money that I have invested in it as well.. So for a small price of $750, you will get the frame rails ( new 2x4 rec. tubing 120 wall ) A early ( mid 30's to early 40's)Chev. 216 rebuilt, but have not heard run, and trans, 1949 Ford F-6 (same as a F-1) truck cab with door's, steering column and box. Chop has been started 5 1/2 in front 3 in rear,needs finnished, Pretty solid. Late 30's early 40's Plymouth wavey tube front-end with juice brakes, in great shape, mounted with Late 20's model A split bone's,There is a lot there to start with, but it is a project. It has VIN tag but no title, it was bought out of a scrap yard in Elizabethtown KY..I will try to find some pic's of it, there are some floating around on here somewhere, if anybody knows where they are at post them please..P.M me or call me if interested and wanna see it....Thank's Ryan
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

1949 Ford F-1 Bobber Truck Thingie Empty Re: 1949 Ford F-1 Bobber Truck Thingie

Post by John B June 25th 2008, 3:47 pm

So you don't want the torque tube now? Or was that for another project?
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 February 21st 2009, 12:54 am

OK once agiain his wife is on the warpath and wants it gone, I have no space at all or I would store it till i could get back to it.. He has lost total intrest in it, so it has to go there is a lot to work with for little money if someone is interested in it, $600 would buy it...PM me if interested... Ryan
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down