{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K-Mart Cruise in, Newport Ky every Thursday

+13
xycho_wraith
Striping Stew 54
6-71Kid
Mr. Fabulous
da injun
RsvBill
Lady rebel
LRS30
Admin
RustyKarr
big dogs 42
JRiggs
RebStew
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

K-Mart Cruise in, Newport Ky every Thursday Empty K-Mart Cruise in, Newport Ky every Thursday

Post by RebStew June 4th 2008, 5:23 pm

K-mart's Cruise In
Open to all makes and years.
6pm to 9pm
1301 Monmouth St.
Newport, Ky 41071

Door prizes, Music and more. Come out and join us for some fun. What else do ya have to do, it's a Thursday!
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

K-Mart Cruise in, Newport Ky every Thursday Empty Re: K-Mart Cruise in, Newport Ky every Thursday

Post by JRiggs June 9th 2008, 5:54 pm

has this been plastered any where else???????????
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

K-Mart Cruise in, Newport Ky every Thursday Empty Re: K-Mart Cruise in, Newport Ky every Thursday

Post by RebStew June 9th 2008, 6:28 pm

JRiggs wrote:has this been plastered any where else???????????
nope.. feel free if you want
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs June 12th 2008, 7:16 pm

its pretty bad that i can even make a local show. ill be working late again today, this has to end sometime soon.
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 13th 2008, 4:49 am

Not a bad first cruise night. There were 35 cars that showed up. Me and the family. Big Dog and his girlfriend, John and The Skirt, Riggs and his girls, Vickers and Joe stopped in to support the club. I think this will get bigger as the word gets out. Be nice to see some other club members show up next week. What else do ya have to do it's a Thursday.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by big dogs 42 June 13th 2008, 5:46 am

That wasn' my girlfriend just likes cars like me . Cool Im putting this out before the rumer mill starts!! Very Happy
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 13th 2008, 7:07 am

big dogs 42 wrote:That wasn' my girlfriend just likes cars like me . Cool Im putting this out before the rumer mill starts!! Very Happy
Bad choice of words 'Dog. I was raised by southern hillbillies that refered to your friend girl as a girl friend so I guess it stuck with me too. Sorry about that... geek
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyKarr June 13th 2008, 11:29 am

Soon as I went to fire the old 55 up I was told I had to deliver a refrigerator and that ruined my evening.

RustyKarr
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 14th 2008, 1:46 am

RustyKarr wrote:Soon as I went to fire the old 55 up I was told I had to deliver a refrigerator and that ruined my evening.
you missed a good cruise. wasn't too bad for a first day. They should have more next week.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin June 15th 2008, 7:43 pm

I'd like to try to get some more members together for this coming Thursday's cruise. If you can make it please do. This was a good cruise for a first day last week and I know it will keep growing. Let's show some club support and try to make it out. I'm also working on some flyers so if anyone is hitting Milford on friday nights and can put some in some cars, that would be nice or any other local cruise spot for that matter..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1630

http://www.scroungers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 June 16th 2008, 8:35 pm

Another no show for me...BASEBALL TOURNEY STARTS THURS....Over soon..
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 19th 2008, 4:31 pm

Admin wrote:I'd like to try to get some more members together for this coming Thursday's cruise. If you can make it please do. This was a good cruise for a first day last week and I know it will keep growing. Let's show some club support and try to make it out. I'm also working on some flyers so if anyone is hitting Milford on friday nights and can put some in some cars, that would be nice or any other local cruise spot for that matter..
This is a Scroungers CC sponsored event tonight. I hope some local members from the club will show up to support the cruise in and the club. starts at 6. Be there or be square.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs June 19th 2008, 4:32 pm

Riggs Family will be there today... Might be a little late but we will be there.

Anyone beside the stewart family going. I seen John got his goat up and running actually sounded pretty good.
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 19th 2008, 5:12 pm

John is going, Scott said he may come. That's all I've heard from so far.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel June 20th 2008, 7:41 pm

That was a good cruise. I think 37 cars showed up. That's not bad for it's 2nd week. Sorry you missed it!
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 25th 2008, 11:27 pm

BUMP
Cruise in starts at 6. We will have burgers, dog and soda for anyone that wants them. The Scroungers CC has snagged some really good door prizes such as $10.00 gift cards to Burger King. . Amy went through a lot to get these. Thanks babe!
REMEMBER this is a Scroungers sponsored event. It would be nice to have some club members show up if at all possible. We have been doing okay the last few weeks but I sure have missed some of your smiling faces.. Very Happy
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel June 26th 2008, 2:07 am

We may have more gift cards on the way. I have 3 different corprate offices getting back to me. Burger King was awsome at getting back with me. (about 3 minutes) Burger King also said I could get these monthly.I have 1 plalce to call on Monday the guy was on vacation. Please Please Please show up and show your smiling faces... Very Happy
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by RsvBill June 26th 2008, 7:56 pm

there will be a special guest at tonights get together!!! im OFF WORK> SEE YOU AT 630ish.

IF CANCELED PLEASE CALL ME 859-547-9927!!!

Bill and Wife in tow.

Steve ill have the money for hte tshirt and tickets if available.

bill
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://picasaweb.google.com/wryanjr

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 26th 2008, 8:07 pm

RsvBill wrote:there will be a special guest at tonights get together!!! im OFF WORK> SEE YOU AT 630ish.

IF CANCELED PLEASE CALL ME 859-547-9927!!!

Bill and Wife in tow.

Steve ill have the money for hte tshirt and tickets if available.

bill
cool ,see ya tonight.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RsvBill June 27th 2008, 4:02 am

steve was good to gegt out and see some cars. Hope to be able to see some more cars and maybe even be able to remeber names... Sarah started gettin the bug when she saw other wives and girls there she was under the impression this was a GUY thing. So this should help my cause we even stopped at autozone on the way home!

Bill
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://picasaweb.google.com/wryanjr

Back to top Go down

Post by big dogs 42 June 27th 2008, 5:22 am

Sorry had to miss tonights show had a lady friend with a broke down camaro ehat i had to rescue !! Dang chebbys Mad Ill have her in a ford before long !! Laughing Last thursday after i got home from the show i had to take the dolly and get her and her P.O.S.Chebby Blazer out of the middle of Mall road and it still won't run elect problem its got gas, battery but no fire all the time i think its a mod. Dam i hate working on Chebbys there so greasey Sad and the fools at G m put the dist. in the back where you have to crawl over everthing to get to it !!!! Mad Had to vent now you know why i have all Fords Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy She has 3 and i wouldn't give 50.00for the whole bunch !! Shes a single mom trying to raise too boys and i guess its all she can afford. Sad
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2008, 6:40 pm

RsvBill wrote:steve was good to gegt out and see some cars. Hope to be able to see some more cars and maybe even be able to remeber names... Sarah started gettin the bug when she saw other wives and girls there she was under the impression this was a GUY thing. So this should help my cause we even stopped at autozone on the way home!

Bill
It was good to see you out and about Bill. It's cool that she see's it's a family event when the club gets together. drag her to the next grillout.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by da injun June 30th 2008, 6:22 am

big dogs 42 wrote:Sorry had to miss tonights show had a lady friend with a broke down camaro ehat i had to rescue !! Dang chebbys Mad Ill have her in a ford before long !! Laughing Last thursday after i got home from the show i had to take the dolly and get her and her P.O.S.Chebby Blazer out of the middle of Mall road and it still won't run elect problem its got gas, battery but no fire all the time i think its a mod. Dam i hate working on Chebbys there so greasey Sad and the fools at G m put the dist. in the back where you have to crawl over everthing to get to it !!!! Mad Had to vent now you know why i have all Fords Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy She has 3 and i wouldn't give 50.00for the whole bunch !! Shes a single mom trying to raise too boys and i guess its all she can afford. Sad

Will you quit trying to convince yourself on Ford products.
da injun
da injun
Mechanic

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by big dogs 42 June 30th 2008, 7:09 am

I don't need convinced on ford products I belive thay are better than the rest!! and i have owned just about everthing from a pontiac to a rambler about anything gm builds and crysler also i can go to the dmv and get the records of what ive owned to prove it. can't say that for jap cars though i never owned one and don"t intend too My grandfather fought against them in a war and i just can"t bring myself to buy one of their cars to help them out . Guess i need to go see my doctor again !!! starting to let little stuff bother me probley need some more happy pills. Dog Off THE LEASH AGAIN!!!

Last edited by big dogs 42 on June 30th 2008, 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MISSPELLING)
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs June 30th 2008, 6:17 pm

couple more days. whos coming....
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next