{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting pictures using Photobucket

2 posters

Go down

Posting pictures using Photobucket Empty Posting pictures using Photobucket

Post by zpi28 January 16th 2016, 12:25 am

This is a short and simple tutorial on posting pictures using the photo host Photobucket.
If you dont already have a photobucket account you can set one up for FREE> just go to this site.
Posting pictures using Photobucket Phototuto2_zps9a0fn8wc

Setup an account and then you can start uploading your pictures. You can create different folders for different cars/family/bikes/trucks/or the dogs etc..
Once you have an account use the upload button to select photos from your computer or Phone to put into folders.
Posting pictures using Photobucket Phototuto7_zpsnrmeowrs

When your finished uploading and naming your folders. You can goto your library by clicking this button..
Posting pictures using Photobucket Phototuto4_zps8ehwpa20

I have multiple folders with sub folders in those to help organize my pictures. Here is what my library looks like.
Posting pictures using Photobucket Phototuto5_zpsetu6c9dz

To copy a picture and post it in a thread on most forums you need to select a folder.. Here I select 71 Nova.
Posting pictures using Photobucket Phototuto6_zpsapbqijso

Then I click the box on the left for the photo that I want to share and click share.
Posting pictures using Photobucket 687d247a-b65b-4474-bea8-09306a2fdad2_zpsugrihvs2

That will give you this page. And all you have to do is click on the bottom link and it will copy automatically.
Posting pictures using Photobucket Photo%20tuto1_zpsqpazzgsf

Next just go to a post and hit reply or start a new one. Right click and hit paste..
Or you can just right click in the Quick Reply box and hit paste. This is what you get..

Posting pictures using Photobucket Tutorial8_zpszmcfnrvc

Then just hit SEND and your done.

I hope this helps at least one person post pictures on the forum .. Now get some builds post.. We love looking at projects and builds.

Steven

zpi28
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2013-08-26

Back to top Go down

Posting pictures using Photobucket Empty Re: Posting pictures using Photobucket

Post by Reb Stew January 16th 2016, 5:51 pm

Thanks for posting this
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President