{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scroungers Car Club Christmas Party!

+9
Nanook
SMOKNZ
JRiggs
Lady rebel
Reb Stew
EdgeGT
extenzegrl
Roller Coaster
Rebel girl
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Scroungers Car Club Christmas Party! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scroungers Car Club Christmas Party!

Post by Reb Stew December 12th 2013, 1:49 am

3 days to go!
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Scroungers Car Club Christmas Party! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scroungers Car Club Christmas Party!

Post by Reb Stew December 13th 2013, 8:08 pm

It's on! Snow or not. There will be enough salt on the driveway that we won't have to salt until 2015! Don't worry about a little snow if it comes down. Food, fun and friends getting together to have a great Christmas!
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by SMOKNZ December 13th 2013, 10:48 pm

I am still planning to be there. I may be a little early, being I suck trying to find a place at dark if that is alright?
SMOKNZ
SMOKNZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew December 14th 2013, 5:27 am

As long as it's not too early Denny. We will be cleaning, cooking and getting everything ready right up to the time the party starts.

I grabbed 3 big bags of salt for the driveway. We will be fine getting up and down the hill. Follow the drive up and across the front of the house and you will see where to park. Can't wait. Should be a great times. If anyone has problems finding the place just call. 513 442 2825.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by 6-71Kid December 14th 2013, 4:48 pm

We are baking cookies right now to bring with us
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew December 14th 2013, 6:03 pm

cheers 
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster December 14th 2013, 6:36 pm

I don't see anyone with intentions of bring drinks. Is it acceptable for Janet, Gauge, and I to supply drinks?
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew December 14th 2013, 7:10 pm

Acceptable? you talk funny bro. It's acceptable for you to do anything you like around here. lol. I can set up the dancing pole for ya but I know you hurt your foot.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyKarr December 14th 2013, 7:30 pm

I'll work the dancing pole for everyone's viewing pleasure Smile

RustyKarr
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 963

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew December 14th 2013, 7:45 pm

Very Happy 
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris55 December 14th 2013, 8:15 pm

Wish I was closer, hope you all have fun and be careful.
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook December 14th 2013, 9:08 pm

Still planning on the missus and I coming out, Steve. It will be later though...I'm going to try to get out around 9ish here at work.

Later,

Lee
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew December 14th 2013, 10:29 pm

Sounds good Lee
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew December 14th 2013, 10:30 pm

If everyone can stay on the driveway or in the gravel and out of the mud unless you are in a 4x4. I'll try to get outside fast enough to get you in a good spot.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew December 14th 2013, 10:31 pm

Come to the back door and come on in. DON'T open the garage doors. The dogs are in there.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew December 14th 2013, 11:26 pm

Chris55 wrote:Wish I was closer, hope you all have fun and be careful.
Thanks Chris. Bad part is that today the temp went up and now parking will be tight due to the mud. I'll be glad when I get the yard fixed like I want.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook December 15th 2013, 7:08 am

Had a terrific time tonight! Thanks for making the missus feel welcomed all and it was nice to see everyone even if it was only for awhile. Very Happy  Steve and Amy you have a lovely home...thank you for opening it up to us all.  cheers 

Later,

Lee
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by extenzegrl December 15th 2013, 4:20 pm

Thanks to the Cin-Tucky Scroungers, and other folk, who came out the the Stewart Spread. Amy and I counted; we had 50 people... that is awesome! There may be more but our brains were tired.... lol. I hope everyone had a nice time. Thanks again to everyone for making delicious treats and to the Stewarts for hosting. Hope to see everyone again soon. Merry Christmas to all... santa rendeer 
extenzegrl
extenzegrl
National Vice President

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew December 15th 2013, 4:29 pm

I just wanted to thank everyone for coming to the party last night. We needed a party like this for the club. It was GREAT! I was still smiling when I woke up this morning. We found out we need a bigger house or a big club house built up here. Hard to think we had 50 souls in this little house last night. Sorry about the parking. I promise that will not happen again! I was going to get gravel but it's been froze all week. What are the chances it will warm up the day of the party and rain all day? Go figure. What a mud pit. Thanks again everyone for coming. It was a great night!
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster December 15th 2013, 5:23 pm

Reb Stew wrote:I can set up the dancing pole for ya but I know you hurt your foot.

I wish that I would have read this last night! I could have made Janet's face match Sam's hair!  Evil or Very Mad 

Once again, thank you for both the invitation and the hospitality.
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel December 15th 2013, 8:22 pm

I was so overwhelmed by how many people showed up!! It was amazing!! Thanks everyone for coming and making it a great night!! I can't wait for warmer and dryer weather so we can have and even better time. Sorry I didn't have a marker out so everyone could sign the Scrounger Banner... Next time I'll be more prepared.. Merry Christmas All!!  santa rendeer 
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 6-71Kid December 16th 2013, 1:53 am

Me and Lynnsey had a fun time. Can't wait to do it again.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris55 December 16th 2013, 7:53 pm

Scroungers Car Club Christmas Party! - Page 2 This_t10
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew December 16th 2013, 8:27 pm

To tell you the truth I didn't take any. By 7:00 there were so many people here you couldn't hardly walk through the house. The food was wonderful and there was enough to feed an Army. Great time, I had a blast! I snatched some pics from other peoples Facebook. If anyone has any post them up. I wish I had one of Sami when I gave her the keys to her truck.

I hung balloons on the signs off AA Highway and in the driveway so hopefully people would know where to go if they had never been here before.
Scroungers Car Club Christmas Party! - Page 2 00115

Scroungers Car Club Christmas Party! - Page 2 00917

Scroungers Car Club Christmas Party! - Page 2 01019

Scroungers Car Club Christmas Party! - Page 2 01214
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew December 16th 2013, 8:29 pm

My camera was set on a funny setting and whoever was taking pics didn't know how to fix it. Blurry pics Sad

Scroungers Car Club Christmas Party! - Page 2 01313
Scroungers Car Club Christmas Party! - Page 2 01515
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next