{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parting Out 1988 Olds Cutlass Supreme Classic

3 posters

Go down

Parting Out 1988 Olds Cutlass Supreme Classic Empty Parting Out 1988 Olds Cutlass Supreme Classic

Post by galeaiii September 20th 2013, 11:59 pm

I have a Cutlass that is really an 8 out of 10 on the nice scale. This is a 61,000 original mile car. No body rust original paint. Perfect running 307 V8. Very nice blue interior, non-power, 60-40 bench seat. The car has a salvage title because it was impounded by the Cincinnati Police for expired temporary tags. I guess the owner didn't claim it because the trans is bad. That and the fact that the rear frame rails are completely gone makes the car not worth fixing and selling. If anyone needs anything let me know. If you want to see more pics PM me for my phone number & I'll text them to you. The car is about 15 miles from 275 in New Richmond, Ohio.

Parting Out 1988 Olds Cutlass Supreme Classic Image_zpsb546cd7e
galeaiii
galeaiii
Car washer

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Back to top Go down

Parting Out 1988 Olds Cutlass Supreme Classic Empty Re: Parting Out 1988 Olds Cutlass Supreme Classic

Post by TAHOE September 24th 2013, 3:21 pm

That stinks the frame rails are gone, would make a nice little rod if done up right.

TAHOE
Chief mechanic

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2013-03-20

Back to top Go down

Parting Out 1988 Olds Cutlass Supreme Classic Empty Re: Parting Out 1988 Olds Cutlass Supreme Classic

Post by Nanook September 24th 2013, 3:37 pm

TAHOE wrote:That stinks the frame rails are gone, would make a nice little rod if done up right.
My thoughts exactly, Marty. Sad 

Later,

Lee
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down