{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LKQ Sharonville Aug 10

Go down

LKQ Sharonville Aug 10 Empty LKQ Sharonville Aug 10

Post by galeaiii August 6th 2013, 4:22 pm

I copied this from Toby Pawlaczyk's Facebook page. He is  the guy that was with me at the drive in with the Cutlass.

There will be a car show at the LKQ/Keystone automotive at 11950 Mosteller, Rd. Sharonville Ohio. We are conveniently located at the top side of 275/75. Minutes from Fairfield; Indiana; Dayton; middletown;Oxford;Miamitown;Northern KY. Many on here from local area mentioned. I would love to see you come out to meet and greet.

I plan on having my "under construction" 442 which I am picking up Thursday for the show. It has the aftermarket door shells installed. It also has complete lower patches installed before and after the rear wheels installed. My painter Dennis Noble will be at the show as well to speak about the project and his artwork.

Cutlass/Regal doors will be on display that were recently skinned. One is completely finished with top coat paint and clear and the other is raw and shows the work used to put it together.

Prototype Hurst Lightning rods and brackets will be on display. We have a Monte Carlo SS which is fitted with a new PU material 86-88 SS cover which will be on display. This same Monte Carlo has Lighting Rods installed and will be there to show his radical work.

Lighting, tail lights, bezels, clips for cutty lower door moldings, patch panels, grilles, moldings will be on display. If you come to the show these items will be available for a one time sale!!

This location is a completely stocked PBE warehouse equipped with a Matrix Paint Mixing station

Come join us this Saturday!
galeaiii
galeaiii
Car washer

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Back to top Go down