{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KET KY and Newport

3 posters

Go down

KET KY and Newport Empty KET KY and Newport

Post by John B July 17th 2013, 11:32 pm

If you get KET KY, tonight they will air the documentary - Before Vegas, There Was Newport . If you haven't seen this one you've missed out on some really cool history.

The link below also lists future showings

http://www.ket.org/tvschedules/episode.php?nola=KNEWP+000000

I'm sure Steve will help us figure out whats true and whats not in their information.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

KET KY and Newport Empty Re: KET KY and Newport

Post by Reb Stew July 18th 2013, 6:32 am

I have been wanting to see it but missed it this time.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew July 19th 2013, 5:16 am

Right now my fellow Irishman is in court. After running for years, 15 they caught James Bulger. Today was interesting from what I have heard. One of the guys coming off the stand was a so called friend. He turned over. Bulger's remarks and eye to eye contact as he left the stand was nothing a normal court would hear. With a few words and a you are a mother fucker right in the court room. If you don't know who James Bulger is he's the big boss or was for many many years in the Irish Mob, as most call it. Whitey Bulger is what most called him. He is now in his 80's and is still one bad MF'er They grabbed him and started ripping the walls out of the apartment. They found guns and $800K in cash stashed away.

This is far from over and I should watch what I say but wait and see. He's going to jail forever and he doesn't care what happens now. Another guy they were going to put on the stand was found dead by a jogger yesterday morning. Not sure what killed him but it sure is strange he drops dead right now. Do you think the Irish Mob is dead in America?? How did Whitey stay out of jail for the last 15 years? He was tied in with the FBI. Yea you got it. He was protected by our own FBI. Some say he was an informant. I can tell you he wouldn't rat on anyone unless it was to gain more control of what he wanted. He didn't work with the Feds due to them having him over a barrel.

I don't know for sure but I say some of those agents have a nice off shore bank account.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brownie July 19th 2013, 12:33 pm

Strange how that guy ended up dead! NO Irish Mob is not dead.
Whitey is one bad dude.... He never cared,,,But now he has no reason to hold back. The guy who testified today better have eyes in the back of his head.....I think he will be next
I don't know for sure but I say some of those agents have a nice off shore bank account.
Looks like the tables have turned on Whitey...
Brownie
Brownie
Scrounger

Number of posts : 941
Registration date : 2011-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down