{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013

2 posters

Go down

Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013 Empty Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013

Post by junkyard junky May 27th 2013, 5:11 am

Decided to hop in the chevelle and head east towards somerset this past Saturday. Got there a little late. Walked around and got to the square and heard that the cacklefest was going to start in 10 minutes. Big Daddy Don Garlits was there along with a couple of other vintage nitro drag cars. Had one of the car shows volunteers try to park me behind a mid 90's lifted suburban with a step bar hitch that was a foot and a half to two feet on my side of the parking spot. Skipped that spot due to the parking being in a V shape. Would of tore the driver's side quarter panel out of the chevelle but I guess the kid parking me didn't care. Soon as I parked, had another volunteer telling me to move up. Told the guy I wasn't going to tear my car up due to the guy's hitch taking up two feet of my spot and being super close to hitting the chevelle. The 34 ford coupe that was behind me took that spot but stayed 4 feet away from the Suburban. I wasn't in the best mood either with my back hurting.

Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013 Averz_16
Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013 Averz_17
Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013 Averz_18
Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013 Averz_19
Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013 Averz_20
Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013 Averz_21
Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013 Averz_22
[quote]

junkyard junky
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013 Empty Re: Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013

Post by junkyard junky May 27th 2013, 5:27 am

Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013 Averz_23
Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013 Averz_24
Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013 Averz_25
Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013 Averz_26
Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013 Averz_27
Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013 Averz_28
Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013 Averz_29

junkyard junky
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1143

Back to top Go down

Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013 Empty Re: Somerset Cruise In/ Car Show May 2013

Post by Mr. Fabulous May 27th 2013, 4:55 pm

Pretty cool pics. Love the old Comets. When they Cackled, did they use fuel or alcohol?
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down