{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possum's Project 1975 Laguna S3

+8
Chris55
Cratethis
junkyardjeff
Arieldouglas
Nanook
911TAZZ
Marty042
Thepossumface
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Possum's Project 1975 Laguna S3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Possum's Project 1975 Laguna S3

Post by jcar August 2nd 2013, 8:53 pm

I have a 1975 Laguna s3 for sale. The nose is in great shape. Has the 400 in it. Complete car,great for parts. Message me if interested.

jcar
new kid on the block

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Possum's Project 1975 Laguna S3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Possum's Project 1975 Laguna S3

Post by TAHOE August 5th 2013, 2:49 pm

I have a 71 motor in my 84 truck, it was grinding real bad too, so bad starter would sometimes lock up still engaged to motor. I shimmed it
.080 I think, still needs more. I figured out a newer model starter was used and that motor came with think shims originally. Shims did help a great deal. You can get shim pack at Advance or Autozone in the Help section.

TAHOE
Chief mechanic

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2013-03-20

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2