{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not paying for your stuff too!

4 posters

Go down

I'm not paying for your stuff too! Empty I'm not paying for your stuff too!

Post by Reb Stew September 10th 2012, 11:12 pm

This if funny in a way but really ticks me off too. 3 or more years ago I got a charge on my credit card for almost $1000.00 from a Walmart in FL. Someone managed to get my card number and put it on another card and buy them a big screen tv. I called the card company and after weeks and weeks I managed to get a hold of the guy that was handling the case. You normally don't do that but I will bug the crap out of everyone until I get what I want. We got to talking and I found out they got my number from the Save A Lot Store here in town. They put my number on this card and bought this big TV. They had the time so they pulled up the video of a black male using my card. Funny thing is I was in CA with the family and was using my card. So They knew I couldn't be in two places. I'm not sure if they ever caught the black dude or not. That was a long time ago.
TODAY I look at my bank account.
$60.00 from Circle K? I don't shop at Circle K. I call the bank they told me it was swiped at 2:45 today. I was home at 2:45 today and my cards are all in my wallet. I can't get much out of the bank so I hang up and call theft prevention for Master Card. While she's working the computer I start explaining everything. I'm on the phone for 30 minutes talking and trying to figure this all out. This charge is from Circle K in CA? I told her I'm in Ky right now talking to you. Just about that time I refreshed the page and it has another charge for Burger King in CA. I told her and she looked and she says did you just do that? NO I'm home on the phone with you. She tells me she's gonna kill the card. I tried to talk her into getting a detective and leave the account open so they can try to chase them down while using it but she wouldn't go for it.

She killed my card now I have to fill out some paperwork to get my money back some clown tried to take. Watch over you accounts people!

09/10/2012 Debit Card BURGER KING #3479 923456096 CA XXXXXXXXXXXX9480 $16.69
09/10/2012 Debit Card CIRCLE K 06017 92392 CA XXXXXXXXXXXX9480 $57.77
Transaction History
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

I'm not paying for your stuff too! Empty Re: I'm not paying for your stuff too!

Post by 6-71Kid September 14th 2012, 2:01 am

Man that really sucks. Definitly a big reminder to watch your accounts.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by extenzegrl September 14th 2012, 2:58 pm

I wanna know what you get a t circle k for 57 dollars? Gas or smokes i guess. Are you sure it wasn't you at BK Stevie? You could eat all that. ( $16) LOL hope you have it all figured out.
extenzegrl
extenzegrl
National Vice President

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew September 14th 2012, 6:46 pm

I had to go to the bank to do some paper work. My side is all done. Just waiting for their people to do his part so I get my money back into my account.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by extenzegrl September 14th 2012, 7:08 pm

so you can stock up on Diet. Dr pepper? ;0
extenzegrl
extenzegrl
National Vice President

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by JESTER64 September 17th 2012, 12:57 am

I just need a few parts....

Im thinking one of those Rousch engines for the Ranchero!

What new number did they give you?Ah,you dont have to post it here,just text it to me!

I hate to hear it.It sucks I know.

JESTER64
GA Chapter President

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2012-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down