{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Night Oct 5, Pumpkin Run After Party at Cornfield

5 posters

Go down

Friday Night Oct 5, Pumpkin Run After Party at Cornfield  Empty Friday Night Oct 5, Pumpkin Run After Party at Cornfield

Post by falconwagon62 August 30th 2012, 12:14 am

Posting for Mike

having the un official pumpkin run after party/ open house again this year at the shop. large bon fire, tons of people and good times. we will have some sodas, and keg and bar snacks. bring your favorite drinks if you want. there will be some action packed mini bike racing again this year with a new track. sure there will be all kinds of other action going on. spread the word....
make sure to bring you mini bikes for the races!!!!! will have a better track set up this year, and hopefully not a mud pit for a track

I John Howard got the winning mini bike.......so bring it on!!!!

Friday Night Oct 5, Pumpkin Run After Party at Cornfield  2012-08-29_17-48-19_415

Friday Night Oct 5, Pumpkin Run After Party at Cornfield  2012-08-29_17-38-25_471

falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Oct 5, Pumpkin Run After Party at Cornfield  Empty Re: Friday Night Oct 5, Pumpkin Run After Party at Cornfield

Post by extenzegrl August 30th 2012, 1:14 am

will you post directions?
extenzegrl
extenzegrl
National Vice President

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Oct 5, Pumpkin Run After Party at Cornfield  Empty Re: Friday Night Oct 5, Pumpkin Run After Party at Cornfield

Post by falconwagon62 August 30th 2012, 1:33 am

East on SR 28,8 milles or so off I-275 on right, 1st driveway passed the Drive thru on right....right before the light, in Goshen, Ohio

Friday Night Oct 5, Pumpkin Run After Party at Cornfield  2012-08-04_12-31-22_956
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by extenzegrl August 30th 2012, 4:29 am

thanks I can't wait to see the races....
what time and are kids invited? We don't drink but would like the races and rods . thanks
extenzegrl
extenzegrl
National Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post by Brownie August 30th 2012, 11:56 am

This sounds like a Hella Good Time! Wish I was a bit closer as I would BE THERE Burning up the track Baby! Laughing
Brownie
Brownie
Scrounger

Number of posts : 941
Registration date : 2011-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew October 2nd 2012, 7:05 pm

I'm driving over anyone else going from the Ky Chapter?
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brownie October 2nd 2012, 7:22 pm

Stop by and pick me up! Razz
Brownie
Brownie
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew October 2nd 2012, 7:42 pm

Brownie wrote:Stop by and pick me up! Razz
I wish i could but I fear I would make it past the beach if I came down that way. Very Happy
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Brownie October 2nd 2012, 7:44 pm

Wel if you do make it down....I know a couple good ones!
Brownie
Brownie
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by extenzegrl October 2nd 2012, 10:11 pm

Randy will be there all weekend. I will be there Friday eve and Sunday
extenzegrl
extenzegrl
National Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 October 3rd 2012, 12:43 am

My bike broke!!!! I am on the hunt for some replacement parts tonight.....I hope to have it done and running Friday Night!!!! Do I count as Kentucky Chapter???
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew October 3rd 2012, 1:38 am

falconwagon62 wrote:My bike broke!!!! I am on the hunt for some replacement parts tonight.....I hope to have it done and running Friday Night!!!! Do I count as Kentucky Chapter???
Laughing No but I'm glad you are going. I'll see ya there. If you want to you can buy my house and be in the Ky Chapter. Very Happy
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs October 3rd 2012, 2:20 am

id like to go but the way its looking ill be here at work....
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 October 3rd 2012, 2:35 am

Reb Stew wrote:
falconwagon62 wrote:My bike broke!!!! I am on the hunt for some replacement parts tonight.....I hope to have it done and running Friday Night!!!! Do I count as Kentucky Chapter???
Laughing No but I'm glad you are going. I'll see ya there. If you want to you can buy my house and be in the Ky Chapter. Very Happy

let me think a minute...NO.....lol....Well, bought a WHOLE other bike, may feild 2 in the race!!!!

falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew October 6th 2012, 6:47 am

Good time was had by all other than the ones that went home! Shame on you guys! I know you had a ton of stuff going on today with the set up at the Pumpkin. I understand. It was a great time though to hang out. Prospect Ron Spears showed up with his wife. Amy, myself, Randy and Heather were there. The mini bike race was fun to watch. More wrecking than driving I think. The fire was huge and warm and the garage was nice to hang out and BS.
Thanks Mike for doing the after party!
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down