{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craigslist and People

2 posters

Go down

Craigslist and People Empty Craigslist and People

Post by JRiggs July 2nd 2012, 5:07 am

I have been selling off a lot of parts plus car audio and cell phones that weve collected.

People want ya to deliver the stuff half way and if you dont then they want you to deduct the cost of gas for THEM TO COME AND GET IT.

I HAD the rear roll pan for my truck listed on cincy cl for 100 bucks. a good deal compared to LMC wanting 120. plus shipping 25 bucks. that would have been about 150. Someone out of dayton wanted me to meet half way for the full 100. wtf. If not then for me to deduct the cost of gas for him to come and get it. Some people just makes me wanna choke them. So once you read the bottom news youll then understand why i'm not pressed to sell the roll man Smile

Or better yet then wanna talk you down a 10-20 bucks. If i wanted to give it away it would have been FREE.

and then ive had some good dealings with people.

I sold a set of rockers that i bought from stewart. Sold em cheapier then what i got em. the OLDER GENTLEMAN that bought them. He didnt have a problem with the price nor tried to con me out of a few bucks. I mentioned to him that i was looking for a bed. He said he just bought one. Smile for him Sad for me. But he did say the one that he was replacing would be available and if i wanted it he would haul it up here from warsaw for nothing. He just had to pick up his new bed first. And the cost that he wanted for this bed is unbelievable. The cost well youll just have to wait till i get the bed. He did say it needed alot of work but its better then not having anything at all. The best part besides the price is that its a 6ft fleetside just as i WANT. July is looking up for ole project undone cheers
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Craigslist and People Empty Re: Craigslist and People

Post by Reb Stew July 2nd 2012, 7:26 am

Cool. I hope he come through.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President