{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoosier Auto Show and Swap meet, Indianapolis, IN

2 posters

Go down

Hoosier Auto Show and Swap meet, Indianapolis, IN Empty Hoosier Auto Show and Swap meet, Indianapolis, IN

Post by mpvance May 14th 2012, 4:55 pm

Anyone going or ever been? I'm going for the first time this Friday only just to check it out and decide if I want to go again next year and make a weekend of it.
http://www.hoosierautoshow.com
mpvance
mpvance
Car washer

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Hoosier Auto Show and Swap meet, Indianapolis, IN Empty Re: Hoosier Auto Show and Swap meet, Indianapolis, IN

Post by FalconEddie1964 May 14th 2012, 5:09 pm

I WENT TO THE SPRING ONE YEARS AGO AND IT WAS PRETTY HUGE. WENT TO THE FALL ONE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS THIS LAST YEAR. THE VENDORS AT THE FALL MEET WERE JUST A HANDFUL COMPARED TO WHAT IT WAS IN THE PAST. JUNKYARD JEFF HEADS THAT WAY EVERY YEAR BUT I DON'T KNOW IF HE STILL DOES THE SPRING DEAL OR NOT. JEFF...........??
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down