{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a strange small world....

3 posters

Go down

its a strange small world.... Empty its a strange small world....

Post by JRiggs January 31st 2012, 10:51 am

I've been in my current print operator position for a year now. A few months ago the company purchased 2 high speed black and white printers that I used to run at great American insurance 2 years ago. It gets stranger I am now printing a job for Macy's which i used to work there 8 years ago.

Anyone else have any strange things to share.

JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

its a strange small world.... Empty Re: its a strange small world....

Post by SMOKNZ January 31st 2012, 6:13 pm

Sure, I have one for you! In 1989, I bought a 69 Dodge Charger that was wrecked in a junk yard. My Dad bought the same car in '69 new and sold it and had been repainted since he sold it. Three years ago, (2009) my Brother bought the same car for his Son for his 1st car. We matched the vin numbers up and the Car has been in the family now for 3 generations. Just really wild, being we all lived in three different States and wound up with the same car one time or the other. What's really odd, it was 20 years apart from each other when the Car was bought each time.

SMOKNZ
SMOKNZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas January 31st 2012, 7:36 pm

Ever heard of Christene? Wasn't that Mopar? Maybe the car has a thing for your family. affraid
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SMOKNZ February 1st 2012, 9:04 am

Arieldouglas wrote:Ever heard of Christene? Wasn't that Mopar? Maybe the car has a thing for your family. affraid

Laughing your right, that was a Plymouth and I'm not superstitious. But if my Brother's Son decides to get rid of it, I've got dibs on it!
SMOKNZ
SMOKNZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down