{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charity Car even in Owensboro

2 posters

Go down

Charity Car even in Owensboro Empty Charity Car even in Owensboro

Post by Kycruisin January 12th 2012, 10:00 pm

Hey everyone. David here from midwest mazda!!

Since you guys are local I figured I would drop in from the RKC/Mazdas247.com forums and throw out an oppurtunity.

On June 16th 2012 Midwest Mazda Club is having a charity event car show for a non-profit organization known as "Bringing Families Togather". The organization s owned by a fellow club memeber's mother, and the organization supports family counseling, and bringing families closer togather. So far we have scouted out a 1000 car lot, we are also contacting several vendors.

Details: This will be an anyone can show event. Thus far we believe we are going to make the show fee 15$, but remember it's all for a great cause!!

Attending: Thus far Midwest mazda should churn up about 10-20 cars, we have also contacted a local rod club, and they BELIEVE they can bring out 35-50.

Please excuse me if I came off as rude or too straight forward in anyway, and I hope to hear from you guys or see some replies!!

Thanks,

David Whitman

Kycruisin
new kid on the block

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-12

Back to top Go down

Charity Car even in Owensboro Empty Re: Charity Car even in Owensboro

Post by RebStew January 13th 2012, 5:21 am

David as the date gets closer we will see what we can do. Check in from time to time with an update on how things are going.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Charity Car even in Owensboro Empty Re: Charity Car even in Owensboro

Post by Kycruisin January 13th 2012, 5:26 am

I will definatly keep in touch!

Kycruisin
new kid on the block

Number of posts : 2