{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1965 Ford Mustang Runs and Drives GAS SAVER

+3
RebStew
JRiggs
DEMONSPEED
7 posters

Go down

1965 Ford Mustang Runs and Drives GAS SAVER Empty 1965 Ford Mustang Runs and Drives GAS SAVER

Post by DEMONSPEED August 14th 2011, 5:24 am

I have for sale a 1965 Ford Mustang v6 with lots of extra parts. When I first bought the car it had very worn pony seats so I am pretty sure they are original to the car. The same with the woodgrain interior trim. The car has a straight six, I believe 200 CI. The car does run and drive but it needs the gas tank hooked up and a battery cable replaced and hooked up.

The interior and all the parts are laying in the car. The interior is not installed, just laying in there. I have most of the new PONY interior. Original pony door panels, white, new pony front bucket seat covers which are already put on, red, I am pretty sure there is a new headliner, not positive. I know that I have the bows. Woodgrain steering wheel, woodgrain Instrument cluster, woodgrain glove box, etc. I have two or three dash pads also. There is extra steering wheels, heater boxes, all kinds of stuff.

The body is rough. It has a lot of rust, but I have most all of the panels it needs. I have two new full size quarter panels, one rocker panel, one frame rail, etc. It needs some trunk work and I would redo the floor pans. Both, new floor pans are in the car welded in but I don't think that they are secure. I would just drill the spot welds out, clean where it needs welded and re-weld.

The glass is all there ok, the lights are there, the fenders, hood, deck lid, doors are all there. I have several pony grill pieces for it, etc etc etc! Lots of parts for this car!

Brand new gas tank and sending unit. The brakes work. I think I have a new battery for it.

There is so, so much to say about this car. Way to much to list here. A real American classic. MPG saver! Have a classic American icon and save gas too!

Possible trades, partial trades? I like PANEL VANS/trucks, old Lincolns, sbc parts, bbc parts, TOOLS, things that go BANG, subs, etc. Let me know what you have. Not really looking for cars past 1980 or so unless its something special.

Questions??? Emails/PM go straight to my phone, so email/PM me please. Leave a number. Thanks for looking.
DEMONSPEED
DEMONSPEED
Scrounger

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

1965 Ford Mustang Runs and Drives GAS SAVER Empty Re: 1965 Ford Mustang Runs and Drives GAS SAVER

Post by JRiggs August 14th 2011, 6:14 am

Hows the frame?
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

1965 Ford Mustang Runs and Drives GAS SAVER Empty Re: 1965 Ford Mustang Runs and Drives GAS SAVER

Post by RebStew August 14th 2011, 6:59 pm

JRiggs wrote:Hows the frame?
It says it has a new frame rail that comes with it. I'm sure one is bad. Good thing about these little pony cars you can order anything they need right from a magizine.

How much cash are we talking $$$$
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by DEMONSPEED August 14th 2011, 8:13 pm

JRiggs wrote:Hows the frame?

The back rails are bad, but the front looked pretty good from what I seen.
DEMONSPEED
DEMONSPEED
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by DEMONSPEED August 14th 2011, 8:22 pm

RebStew wrote:

How much cash are we talking $$$$

I would like some cash and trade, make me an offer, what do you have?
DEMONSPEED
DEMONSPEED
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs August 15th 2011, 6:51 am

got any pics?
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew August 15th 2011, 6:29 pm

lots of bang bangs
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 August 20th 2011, 5:58 pm

on C/L Now

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/2555172948.html

I have for sale a 1965 Ford Mustang v6 with lots of extra parts. When I first bought the car it had very worn pony seats so I am pretty sure they are original to the car. The same with the woodgrain interior trim. The car has a straight six, I believe 200 CI. The car does run and drive but it needs the gas tank hooked up and a battery cable replaced and hooked up.

The interior and all the parts are laying in the car. The interior is not installed, just laying in there. I have most of the new PONY interior. Original pony door panels, white, new pony front bucket seat covers which are already put on, red, I am pretty sure there is a new headliner, not positive. I know that I have the bows. Woodgrain steering wheel, woodgrain Instrument cluster, woodgrain glove box, etc. I have two or three dash pads also. There is extra steering wheels, heater boxes, all kinds of stuff.

The body is rough. It has a lot of rust, but I have most all of the panels it needs. I have two new full size quarter panels, one rocker panel, one frame rail, etc. It needs some trunk work and I would redo the floor pans. Both, new floor pans are in the car welded in but I don't think that they are secure. I would just drill the spot welds out, clean where it needs welded and re-weld.

The glass is all there ok, the lights are there, the fenders, hood, deck lid, doors are all there. I have several pony grill pieces for it, etc etc etc! Lots of parts for this car!

Brand new gas tank and sending unit. The brakes work. I think I have a new battery for it.

There is so, so much to say about this car. Way to much to list here. A real American classic. MPG saver! Have a classic American icon and save gas too!
Possible trades, partial trades? I like PANEL VANS/trucks, old Lincolns, sbc parts, bbc parts, TOOLS, things that go BANG, subs, etc. Let me know what you have. Not really looking for cars past 1980 or so unless its something special.

Questions??? Emails go straight to my phone, so email me please. Leave a number. Thanks for looking.

falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rainman September 8th 2011, 3:40 am

How much??

rainman
wrench fetcher

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2011-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 September 8th 2011, 4:04 am

still on C/L now $2750....click the link above....
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DEMONSPEED September 9th 2011, 7:43 am

$2500 Mainly looking for 40's panel vans or bangs for trade/partial trade.
DEMONSPEED
DEMONSPEED
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by DEMONSPEED September 17th 2011, 3:41 am

Bump. 40's trucks? Old panels? Lincolns?
DEMONSPEED
DEMONSPEED
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by DEMONSPEED September 19th 2011, 9:14 am

$2400 Trade/partial trade? Shoot me an offer, what do you have to trade?
DEMONSPEED
DEMONSPEED
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by jbs10 October 2nd 2011, 6:14 pm

i need a raidator and a gas tank out of 1 of thes cars if some ome has some laying around need them for my 50 truck..[u]
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Eyed Devil October 2nd 2011, 10:37 pm

jbs10 wrote:i need a raidator and a gas tank out of 1 of thes cars if some ome has some laying around need them for my 50 truck..[u]

For as cheap as you can buy them new it's not worth messing with old crusty ones.
Blue Eyed Devil
Blue Eyed Devil
Devils Advocate

Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DEMONSPEED November 18th 2011, 3:17 am

$2000 Tools? Classic panel vans? Bangs? Hot rods? I like a lot of things, what do you have?
DEMONSPEED
DEMONSPEED
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by DEMONSPEED November 20th 2011, 11:08 pm

Very interested in a nice daily driver.
DEMONSPEED
DEMONSPEED
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down