{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio Cop that needs to find another job!

+2
SMOKNZ
RebStew
6 posters

Go down

Ohio Cop that needs to find another job! Empty Ohio Cop that needs to find another job!

Post by RebStew August 4th 2011, 5:06 am

RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Ohio Cop that needs to find another job! Empty Re: Ohio Cop that needs to find another job!

Post by RebStew August 4th 2011, 5:08 am

Just for the record it's good to know that you need to tell an Ohio officer right away that you carry. I would have never done so because you don't have to do it in Ky.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Ohio Cop that needs to find another job! Empty Re: Ohio Cop that needs to find another job!

Post by SMOKNZ August 4th 2011, 10:01 am

This is exactly why cops get killed. This particular cop was lucky, if he would've run up on someone that wasn't as polite as the fella that was pulled over, he and his partner would be dead.

For some reason, cops believe they are above the law and will harass anyone they want. This type of behavior happens in Ky as well and I am sick and tired of cops thinking if they carry a badge that they can say and do anything they want.
SMOKNZ
SMOKNZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster August 4th 2011, 1:33 pm

This type of behavior from an officer is completely unacceptable!
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas August 4th 2011, 2:02 pm

This cop has a lot of nerve calling anyone stupid. He's the poster child for stupid! Evil or Very Mad
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 August 4th 2011, 10:42 pm

we go through a complete back ground check, the fact I have a gun, and I normally do, I am no more of danger to anybody, I have never had to, and hope I never do, had to draw my weapon, if I do, I WILL use it, I AM A LAW ABIDING PERSON, a gun in my hand is no more dangerous than in a Cops hands...I do not get why he went ape $hit, I always tell a cop first thing, but that has been 2 times, was stopped in a DUI stop, and pulled over for a tsil light out or other stupid thing...Fire him, drop the charges on the dude, and move on....I donated $10 to there legal funds.....
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff August 5th 2011, 2:44 am

One would think the cops would rather pull over someone who has a concealed license then someone who does not,the person who has the license has jumped through all the hoops and is known and you cant say that about the criminals.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down