{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need to stay off You tube

Go down

I need to stay off You tube Empty I need to stay off You tube

Post by junkyardjeff July 10th 2011, 11:47 pm

I was watching some videos of those old B series Mack trucks and others and want one even worse then before,I always wanted one to put on a late model chassis but after watching the videos it would be fun to keep the original chassis with the twin stick trans. I also watched some other trucks with Detriots which I always thought they were a not so great motor but after listening to then from in the cab kind of changed my thoughts on them,a 12V71 with straight pipes sounds great going through the gears along with the 318s too. I could imagine a Detroit would get a little loud on a long trip but I love the growl the Mack motors make so if anyone would offer to trade a running old road tractor for my wagon I might jump on it.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down