{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cummins Auto Cruise In PICS & VIDEO

+2
magicman_1968
Admin
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cummins Auto Cruise In PICS & VIDEO - Page 4 Empty Re: Cummins Auto Cruise In PICS & VIDEO

Post by RebStew June 27th 2011, 6:15 pm

cutlass jeff wrote:now i can go to sleep thanks steve
Laughing
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Cummins Auto Cruise In PICS & VIDEO - Page 4 Empty Re: Cummins Auto Cruise In PICS & VIDEO

Post by RebStew June 27th 2011, 6:17 pm

RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2011, 6:19 pm

RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2011, 6:22 pm

Johnny and myself talked to this guy for a second or two. He just bought this car. He asked about pics and I told him I'd post it on the forum if he did a burnout. I'll give him an A for effort. At least he give it a shot!
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2011, 6:29 pm

RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2011, 6:32 pm

Randy wanted to chase me down with the police siren. I think everyone got a kick out of it. I wish we would have done it when it was light out. First video didn't come out too good. Second one is better.

RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2011, 6:37 pm

RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2011, 6:40 pm

RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2011, 7:00 pm

We were deep in the country. So deep that the people had pigs for pets.
Cummins Auto Cruise In PICS & VIDEO - Page 4 139-1

My mother in law made the trip. She never done anything like that before. She had a good time. cheers

Bill Kincaid is in the back ground. I talked to him last night at Filmore's. He seemed to have a blast too.
Cummins Auto Cruise In PICS & VIDEO - Page 4 171

Last edited by RebStew on June 27th 2011, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2011, 7:02 pm

Motor shot of Joe's Nova. Now this is a Rat Rod! HAhA h Sorry Johnny for now you are stuck with a Mouse Rod. Big Blocks rule!!!!
Cummins Auto Cruise In PICS & VIDEO - Page 4 142-1
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2011, 7:03 pm

My wonderfull wife.
Cummins Auto Cruise In PICS & VIDEO - Page 4 170-1
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2011, 7:07 pm

We all had a great time I think. As the night closed in we were ready to leave. We fired the hot rods up to take off and as we were leaving I seen Joe's hood go up. Not a good sign. I was hoping it wasn't a motor problem. Before I made it out there was a group of club members all around the car. Nothing too bad. He had the alternator over charge and it blew the headlights out. dim and bright. Joe dug into some wires trying to figure out what it was. After he found out the lights where blown we had the option of yanking Johnny's out but the owner of Cummins Auto had one in stock. One headlight was all that was needed for the trip back.Cummins Auto Cruise In PICS & VIDEO - Page 4 169-1
Cummins Auto Cruise In PICS & VIDEO - Page 4 168-1
Cummins Auto Cruise In PICS & VIDEO - Page 4 167
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2011, 7:07 pm

Cummins Auto Cruise In PICS & VIDEO - Page 4 166-1
Cummins Auto Cruise In PICS & VIDEO - Page 4 172-1
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2011, 7:09 pm

That's about all I have. I may find a few more and post later but you get what this show was about. We had a blast! I had a few people ask me where I have been? They are use to seeing me at cruise ins when the club use to do them. I told them that we wasn't really into lawn chair events unless they are away from the house that way we can get out and put some miles on our cars. I don't mind a cruise in now and then but there's nothing like driving out the old roads with a line of cars. Next Scroungers run is July 30. That's the new Scroungers River Run. If you are a lurker on the forum and you like what you see then stop in and do some stuff with us. Everyone is always welcome. Details will be posted on all the stuff we are going to do in the header of the forum.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2011, 7:13 pm

We had a few problems but everyone made it home. The drive back was nice. We even stopped in Dixie Chili to get a bite to eat before calling it a night.

Before I stop posting pics I think I'll leave you with what I think was the most smoke filled burnout of the day. Our Road Captain Joe Leopold's Nova.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2011, 7:14 pm

RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2011, 7:14 pm

RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris55 June 27th 2011, 7:28 pm

Looks like a good time, wish I could have made it. The 47 won't do a burnout though, so we may not have fit in.....lol
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2011, 8:44 pm

Chris55 wrote:Looks like a good time, wish I could have made it. The 47 won't do a burnout though, so we may not have fit in.....lol
Very Happy Not everyone put down a patch. You would have fit in either way.

I have to say the pear preasure plays a roll in the burnouts though. We go back in time to Jr High School age and start talking smack to get someone to do it. lol. I told Johnny I would lay down some rubber if he'd melt the rubber bands off those fancy big rims of his. I didn't think he would do it but he did. I would have stayed on the sidelines taking pics if it wasn't for that. I stuck my own foot in my mouth. It's all in good fun though. We play hard when we play. cheers
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4