{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baptist Convalescent Center Cruise-In Saturday June 18

+4
Roller Coaster
Lady rebel
falconwagon62
Navonda
8 posters

Go down

Baptist Convalescent Center Cruise-In  Saturday June 18  Empty Baptist Convalescent Center Cruise-In Saturday June 18

Post by Navonda June 2nd 2011, 4:00 am

The Baptist Home up on Main Street in Newport is having it's first cruise-in on Saturday, June 18th from noon till 4pm. The address is 120 Main Street but those who grew up here just know it as the Baptist Home. I promised the lady that is putting this on that I would spread the word. I spoke with her about it and she told me that she is afraid that no one will show up and the Seniors that live at the Baptist Home will be disappointed. She told me she would be thrilled if even 20 cars show up. The contact person is Angie Mitchell and her number is 859-581-1938. There will be refreshments, split the pot, it is free to the public, and the residents of the home will serve as judges. The rain date is June 25th.
I hope that some of us can find the time to take our cars to the cruise-in and show the seniors there that they are not forgotten.
Navonda
Navonda
Scrounger

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Baptist Convalescent Center Cruise-In  Saturday June 18  Empty Re: Baptist Convalescent Center Cruise-In Saturday June 18

Post by falconwagon62 June 2nd 2011, 5:13 am

vicki nova and i will try to make it...
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Baptist Convalescent Center Cruise-In  Saturday June 18  Empty Re: Baptist Convalescent Center Cruise-In Saturday June 18

Post by Lady rebel June 8th 2011, 9:22 pm

I will do my best to make it!! Hopefully Aryan will let me drive his car!
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel June 13th 2011, 11:38 pm

Lady rebel wrote:I will do my best to make it!! Hopefully Aryan will let me drive his car!
Aryan said I can drive his car there!! cheers Looks like that's where we'll be. Carstar's cruise in is 5-8pm. I'm not sure who will be burnt out by then..
Lady rebel
Lady rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster June 14th 2011, 2:18 am

We would throughly enjoy spending time with the Scrounger, especially within reasonable proximity of Dixie Chili. Unfortunately, Western Southern Life's company picnic is the same date and we are not going to allow the free Kings Island passes go unused.
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 June 14th 2011, 3:23 am

I will drive one of the cars over...... Hope its a good turnout for them.....
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel June 14th 2011, 9:03 pm

Greg I wouldn't turn them down either! I hope it's a great turn out too!
Lady rebel
Lady rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel June 17th 2011, 8:08 pm

Does anyone know what the weather will be for this saturday?
Lady rebel
Lady rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster June 17th 2011, 9:46 pm

Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 81. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel girl June 17th 2011, 11:12 pm

dad we should totally take my car !!!!!!!
Rebel girl
Rebel girl
Scrounger

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 18th 2011, 2:05 am

We may.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel June 18th 2011, 6:19 pm

This cruise has been cancelled. Maybe next year.
Lady rebel
Lady rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by SMOKNZ June 18th 2011, 6:22 pm

Hey everyone, how have you all been? I called down there a few minutes ago at the Baptist Home and they have cancelled this event until next Saturday. I thought I would join you all and make an appearance. Not sure what I have going on next Saturday, but I will try to make it.
SMOKNZ
SMOKNZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel June 19th 2011, 9:07 pm

It's good to hear from you Dennis. Next week we will be going to Cummins Auto in Foster, Ky. You will more than welcome to follow along and make an appearance.
Lady rebel
Lady rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down