{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Witness

Go down

The Witness Empty The Witness

Post by hotrodaaron77 April 23rd 2011, 5:21 am

"The Witness"

Is an Easter Muscial that you don't want to miss! It's more than a muscial, it's a life changing event! Come see a live performance of the life of Christ from the beginning, to the end, and His resurrection!

This performance is being performed by church members and live animals!!! If you like broadway... you will LOVE this!!! This is a great production for the whole family!!!!

I hope to see you there!

The performance will be:

Thursday, April 21 - Saturday April 23
Performance will begin at 7:30pm each night.

If you are unable to attend in person, log on at www.cfcky.com, click the button on the left side of the screen that says, "Watch Live"!!!
hotrodaaron77
hotrodaaron77
Scrounger

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2010-11-11

Back to top Go down

The Witness Empty Re: The Witness

Post by hotrodaaron77 April 23rd 2011, 5:29 am

I know this is the last day but I hope everyone that can will come out if not we will be streaming this live on the internet, our daughter Joangelina is in this and I have helped alot on this as well, so your prayers would be greatly apprecited so everything goes smoothly,,,,
hotrodaaron77
hotrodaaron77
Scrounger

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2010-11-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum