{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beavercreek Ohio Friday night cruise in

2 posters

Go down

Beavercreek Ohio Friday night cruise in Empty Beavercreek Ohio Friday night cruise in

Post by Chris55 March 25th 2011, 6:00 pm

Hi All,

Don't know how many of you have made it up here in the past for the Friday night cruise in at the KMart on Indian Ripple Road,(yes I know it's a lawn chair show) but I just found out from the President of the club that puts it on, that it has been moved to a new location. It will now be at the Lofino's Beaver Valley Shopping Center 3245 Seajay, Beavercreek, OH. It's from 5:00-9:00 P.M. every Friday from April 15th till September 30th weather permitting.
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Beavercreek Ohio Friday night cruise in Empty Re: Beavercreek Ohio Friday night cruise in

Post by 6-71Kid March 26th 2011, 3:24 am

Thats cool. I live just around the corner from there.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down