{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Veterans Protect the Funeral of a Fallen Soldier

2 posters

Go down

Christian Veterans Protect the Funeral of a Fallen Soldier Empty Christian Veterans Protect the Funeral of a Fallen Soldier

Post by Roller Coaster March 10th 2011, 7:36 pm

I am unable to locate a link for the video only, so here is a link to the entire page.

Christian Veterans Protect the Funeral of a Fallen Soldier

I enjoyed Horseman_Conquest88's comment of "So the U.S. Supreme Court had ruled that you have the right to protest military funerals...I invite your protest in my front yard, then we can see if your First Ammendment is better than my Second Amendment..."
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Christian Veterans Protect the Funeral of a Fallen Soldier Empty Re: Christian Veterans Protect the Funeral of a Fallen Soldier

Post by RebStew March 11th 2011, 12:43 am

Good video. That one protester on the video would get a smack from me if I was standing there. Those guys make me sick.
It's been a few years back and I'm not sure if it were these same guys or another group but they where in this area doing the same thing. They had a row of bikes in front of the funeral home on the east side of Newport. It looked strange to see military uniform in an area with full blown bikers. I had heard about what they were doing so I understood. There was two rough looking bikers standing next to the front door. One of either side. I stopped the truck in the middle of the street and gave a salute. He smiled and returned one.

Of all things to protest how could anyone do this to a family that are putting a loved one to rest. The bikers have more self control than I do. I don't think I could listen to some of them say stuff they do.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down