{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Rods & Pancakes 3rd Saturday of the month (Lexington,KY)

4 posters

Go down

Hot Rods & Pancakes 3rd Saturday of the month (Lexington,KY) Empty Hot Rods & Pancakes 3rd Saturday of the month (Lexington,KY)

Post by fuel10922 February 11th 2011, 2:40 am

Hey Dude's come out the 3rd Saturday of every month to Saundra's Diner (Located in the Eastland shopping center on Winchester road) Lexington Ky. Hot Rod's & Pancakes at 8:00am. Our first breakfast will be on March 19th! Its time to blow the dust and cobweb's off your jalopy's and get them ready for some spring & summer time fun. We have plenty of parking, so after a good breakfast we can do a little bench racing before heading home for our honey do's. All are welcome!!!
fuel10922
fuel10922
Master mechanic

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Hot Rods & Pancakes 3rd Saturday of the month (Lexington,KY) Empty Re: Hot Rods & Pancakes 3rd Saturday of the month (Lexington,KY)

Post by RebStew February 11th 2011, 6:03 am

Sounds nice.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Hot Rods & Pancakes 3rd Saturday of the month (Lexington,KY) Empty Re: Hot Rods & Pancakes 3rd Saturday of the month (Lexington,KY)

Post by Roller Coaster February 11th 2011, 1:54 pm

Great idea! We need to get something like that going here in Northern Kentucky!
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by John B February 11th 2011, 3:23 pm

Greg, there's a bunch that meets up in the Cincy area -

WE MEET THE FIRST AND THIRD AND FIFTH SUNDAYS FOR BREAKFAST. ALL YEAR LONG. STARTS AT 8:30 A.M. WE MEET AT CHERRY GROVE FRISCH'S - 559 St. Rt. 125 (Beechmont Ave.) About ΒΌ mile West of I-275 (Exit 65). Turn onto Williams Dr.

Here's the link to their Yahoo group, so you can decide for yourself is you would want to attend.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/CAR_CRUISERS/

I have to say I've never made one of their breakfasts.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew February 11th 2011, 7:14 pm

That TC's friends..
Some of the older guys meet at Frisches on 3L once a month. I went one time and was 20 years younger than the youngest. I liked it though. A lot of history. Jim Wethington, Paul Kunkle and a few others I know were there. I can't remember when it is but if anyone wants to go I'll figure it out. If some of the crew here wants to start doing something like that once a month I'd be willing. I would need to know who is wanting to do it or how many to see if we could make it work.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster February 11th 2011, 9:49 pm

I would be interested in meeting somewhere like Alexandria or Wilder.
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down