{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1972 Chevy Monte Carlo

Go down

1972 Chevy Monte Carlo Empty 1972 Chevy Monte Carlo

Post by Rodshop57 February 8th 2011, 8:27 pm

I am putting the Monte up for sale. I've found something else I want more. It is a 1972 that runs and drives fantastic. It's a 350/350 Turbo auto. It has power disc brakes (newer rotors & pads), power steering, A/C (needs compressor replaced), original, mint, vinyl top, 100% original interior, new frt. wheel bearings & seals, all new Monroe shocks, original 15x7 Rally wheels, caps, & rings, tires don't have many miles. It still has the original stickers on the coil springs. It also has fairly new and solid dual exhaust with stock type mufflers. No rust in the floors or trunk. Has some rust in the quarter panels and front fenders. No pitting on any of the chrome, except grille. The only thing missing on this car is the radio. The drivers side arm rest pad and the cardboard package tray is the only thing needing replaced inside. Seats, headliner, panels, dash pad, seat belts,and carpet are beautiful. Someone replaced the intake and carb with an Edelbrock Performer Intake and a 1406 600cfm electric choke carb. It also has a new battery and radiator hoses, plugs, wires, cap and rotor. The door buzzer also still works. You can get in and drive this car anywhere and enjoy it! I'm asking $4000.00 for this great driver. I can email pictures if interested. Thanks, Steve

Rodshop57
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down